*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053481-Help-Please
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1053481
Can someone give me some help?
I need some help, or rather some advice to be honest. I am trying to raise six kids. Three are mine and three are my "old man's". I do everything I can to treat them the same and yet I feel that I am failing miserably (my friends disagree and some even know the mother of my three stepkids.)

I try and do the right thing which is be a parent first and a friend second. I am not trying to take anyone's place but I am they only parent my three have ever had until my hubby, yet the oldest of his kids thinks that a parent is supposed to be their friend and not tell them what to do.

Right now she thinks I hate her. I don't. I feel sorry for her. Before her father got her they were taken from their mother and put into child protection. It was for good cause. The youngest has only know that his father is his father for one year now and is very confused. We all are sometimes.

If anyone knows where I could possibly get some more help with combining two families and making them one, I sure would appreciate it. The counsellor that we have is doing the best she can but I can't call for help during a crisis, unless I leave a message for the next business day.

Please drop me a line!!!
© Copyright 2006 Riva Lynne (rivalynne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1053481-Help-Please