*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1058220-How-the-world-works-week-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1058220
Just my thoughts on a seriously warped world.
Ok, thats it, can't take it any more. Seriously, whats wrong with the world today? How blind can we be as a nation? Now before you jump to any conclusions, this is not just liberal whining that goes on everyday in the news. In fact my problems lie primarily with the democratic party and its base. I'm not sure where to start, so I will break this down into weekly rants and people can respond any way they see fit. Now where should we begin, between racisim, the war on terror, abortion, the fcc, steroids, Clintons, the media, Cindy moonbat, and God knows how many other subjects I'm pissed about, I think today I will begin with abortion.

Now the first thing I can't seem to understand is how can a party who supposedly cares so much about the little guy, somehow not give a dang about the smallest guys there are. I hear so much about the voices for the mothers, but I seem to be missing the voices for the chilren that are being killed, not just removed, killed. When I hear people "screaming how dare you tell me what I can do with my body", all I hear is, "how dare you tell me to be responsible". To begin with here are a few ways for people who haven't figured it out yet, to not become pregnant.

1. Do not have sex until you are ready for the responsibility of having children.

1a. No one is going to listen to number one so you might as well just throw that one out.

2. Use a condom. I know that there is all sort of embaresment that comes with standing in a store trying to figure out just how big you have to be for the magnum size, but trust me, the five dollars and the momentary glance you will get from the cashier, will seem like one hell of a bargain when compared to the twenty dollars you have to spend on a pregnancy test, then waiting the longest two minutes of your life, then hearing that the strip is pink or there are two lines and now you have a child on the way. Hell depending on the cashier, they might even high five you on the purchase of some condoms. All in all not such a big deal.

3. Get on birth control. Just about any doctor will give you a prescription for the pill, all you have to do is ask. Now if you are under eighteen, you might need your parents consent. This might seem like a problem, but any parent worth their spit would rather there child be on birth control, and be talking about things of this nature with their child. Instead of their children running around behind their backs, and becoming grandparents at the ripe old age of thirty nine.

4. Use some other form of contraseptive. There are sponges, creams and all sorts of other products that will help prevent a woman from becoming pregnant.

5. Women, date guys that are not idiots. If your man is the type that wouldn't stand beside you in line to buy some tampons. He probably will pull quite the dissapering act the moment he hears the word pregnant. You should know that the guy you are dating can be their not only emotionaly, but also financially, should you become pregnant.

6. Should you have not followed any of the rules so far and had unprotected sex, find the morning after pill. Now. Start calling hospitals, clinics, your family doctor, anyone who can get you this pill as quickly as possible. I've even heard that Dr. Drews website will send you this pill free of charge. (not exactly sure about this but I will find out.)

With all the ways of keeping yourself from becoming pregnant in this country, should all of them fail you, you still have another option other than abortion in removing an unwanted child from your life. Adoption. Now I know that seems like a lot of work, having to be pregnant for nine months than giving birth, which I hear is really fun, but many adoption centers can find you a family which will pay for all your expenses and ev en pay you outright for your suffering and time. I can tell you right now a baby will be much happier being removed from its birth mother and being placed in a loving home, rather than being removed and placed in a small sealed box. I know that seems harsh, but I promise you its the truth.
Someone needs to speak up for these children, and not just these nuts who end up shooting doctors who perform abortions. I don't want to be associated with them in any way. Killing is killing, baby or doctor, it's all the same sin.

So with all the ways to not become pregnant in the first place, and with the option of adoption a completley legitimate resource. I really cant see any reason for abortion, other then being lazzy and complete irresponsibility on behalf of the mother, the father, and a society that embraces apathy and the easy way out.












© Copyright 2006 cracker (gengleman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1058220-How-the-world-works-week-1