*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063546-Kindred-Part-2
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1063546
Kani gets brought over in more ways than one.
Peep "Kindred Part 1 To find out what the suck is going on.


I woke up coughing on a bitter thickish liquid being poured down my throat. Brice still managed to hold onto the martini glass he was holding to my lips.

"Drink." he said, propping up my head with a hand. "Only two more glasses." I finished what was left in the glass, slowly, because it was so bitter and salty. Brice let go of my head, and held his wrist over the glass, filling it with his warm, red blood. I looked up at him, and I realized what he had done to me.

"You brought me back." I stated. I wanted to say more, but my head felt funny, like I had a brain freeze from eating too much ice cream.

Brice shook his head. "Drink." he urged.

I wanted to refuse, but I could see the warning in his eyes. I was too scared to say no. He raised the glass to my lips again, and I drank as quickly as possible, trying not to think about what it was. When he pulled the glass away from my mouth, the rim of the glass struck my canine teeth, gently freeing them from my gums.

"What's happening?" I asked, horrified as I put a hand over my mouth.

Brice pulled my hand away. "Open your mouth. Wide now." I did what he wanted, and fangs sprang out to replace my canines. I touched them with my fingers, while Brice filled the glass again, suprised at the sharpness of my new teeth. The blood tasted different now. It tasted sweet and salty, like kettle corn. It was warm, but it chilled me. All the hair on my body stood up to be counted. I started shivering violently.

I drew my knees to my chest, trying to get warmer. "Ddddoo, y-y-ou have...?" I stuttered.

"A blanket? Yes. But it won't help." Brice warned. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me amusement or pity.

"I don't care. I'm s-s-so co-co-cold!" I cried. My whole body was quaking. What had he done to me?

Brice was silent and still, save for his eyes, which seemed to watch every shake I made. "I'm telling you it doesn't matter. You won't be cold for long, Kani." he answered.

As soon as he said that, I felt my body drop fifty degrees. My nipples harden in pain, and my lips cracked. I would've cursed Brice if wasn't so concerned with keeping warm. I got on the bed and wrapped myself up in the comforter, but it didn't help, just like Brice had told me. I was still cold. The comforter and the bed felt like snow and frozen earth. I threw the comforter off of me, tensed my heels, and jumped straight up to the ceiling. I clung to it like Garfield on a window.

I was so scared, I forgot about being cold. "Tell me how to get down from here!"

Brice was unconcerned. "Well. It's nice to know you've found your wings." He was searing his wrist closed with a candle. "Just close your eyes and let go."

I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. I fell down onto the bed, rocking it violently. "What the hell just happened?"

"Instinctive agility. That's why they think we can turn into bats." Brice told me.

"They? You mean humans?" I asked, wanting to be sure.

"Yes. What you were an hour ago. What we all once were." he took the flame from his wrist and blew out the candle. He ran his eyes over me, and then he kissed me.

I broke it off immediately. "Wait! What the fuck? You just killed me and brought me over to the dark side, and now you want to make out?"

He rolled his eyes. "Damn stupid humans with their goddamn Dracula." he muttered. "You never died. Your heart rate went dangerously low, but it didn't stop. And this isn't the dark side."

"Then what was all that shit your friends were talking about...I don't know...killing me?!"

Brice frowned. "Are you really that dumb? How many quarts of blood are in the human body?"

"One or two I guess."

"I take it you never took anatomy. There are six quarts of blood in the human body. That's way too much to drink at one time. Oyoko and the others thought you were a mule and they were trying to scare you so you wouldn't be where you didn't belong."

I leered at him. "But you said you were going to kill me too!"

He ran his fingers through his hair, and shrugged. "I lied. I figured you'd fight for your life and run away."

"Oh." I really didn't know what to say. Brice took the opportunity to kiss me. He teased my tongue with his, moving his body in between my thighs. It took some effort to push him off me. "What...the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I panted.

"Trying to give you what you want." It seemed the old Brice was making a comeback. He had always been such a smartass! I could even see signs of his famous smirk start to creep up the corners of his cheeks. "Don't want to die a virgin, right?"

"What makes you think I want to get fucked right now?" I shot back.

"Do you want to get fucked right now?" he went right back to kissing me. His kisses made me feel dizzy, like I was in the clouds or something. This was the Brice I remembered. Determined, sarcastic and not giving a fuck about anything other than what he wanted right then. And right then, he wanted me.

He took off his shirt, showing off his skinny rock star physique. I reached up and ran my fingers over his flat brown nipples, so dark against his pale skin. "Nice." I whispered. He pulled away from me so he could unzip his jeans. Brice wasn't wearing any underwear. It was my first time and everything, so I didn't really know what think about his penis size.

"Don't worry about that." Brice told me. He ran his fingers up my shirt, grabbing it at the corners and peeling it off me. He bent his head down to my breasts, delicately rolling my nipples between his tongue and fangs. I began to rock my body against his out of sheer pleasure. God, his mouth felt good on me. So good! Then Brice started kissing his way down my breasts, down my stomach. He made eye contact with me as he wickedly pulled off my shorts with his teeth, his fangs making it easy.

Brice was making me tingle all over with pleasure I didn't even know existed. "Brice-" I started, but he cut me off with his tongue, positioning himself between my legs. I could feel him against my thong, hard and pulsing. He drew my thong down my legs with his hands, all the while never breaking the kiss. Once he had the thong completely off, he took a firm hold of my ass and thrust into my pussy as hard as he could.

I winced. It wasn't as bad as all those paperback novels claimed it was, but it was still painful. Brice stopped long enough for my juices to catch up with him, and then he started the long, sweet process of giving me my first fuck. It was a "fuck", because Brice didn't exactly take it easy on me. He took full advantage of the fact that I wasn't the same weak human he had met several months ago. He fucked me roughly, dragging his cock almost completly out of me and then slamming it home. His tongue and fangs all over me until I didn't know where he left off and I began. It was wild, and I liked it all. If I hadn't been out of breath and coated in sweat when he came, I would have been disappointed.

"Shit. That was good!" I murmmered as he rolled off of me.

"You're welcome." he told me with that grin of his, somewhat different now with that pair of fangs. It startled me a little bit. "You okay? I know I didn't hold anything back-"

"No! That part was great! It's just you're fangs...I guess it'll take some getting used to seeing them." I reassured him.

Brice suprised me by drawing them halfway into his gums, making them look like normal canines. "Problem solved." I touched his teeth. They didn't move. He laughed at me. "It's something you learn. Like tying your shoes or something I guess." I drew my lips away from my gums and tried to pull in my teeth. Nothing happened. "You'll probably learn to do it in a life-or-death situation. It's not easy using muscles you don't remember having. And we don't call them fangs. The nickname this century is "bites". If you call them fangs, you'll get laughed at."

"Bites." I repeated, tounging my new teeth absently. "Is there anything else I should know right now?"

Brice was pulling on his jeans. "Not that I can think of off the top of my head." I kissed him then, wanting a little more of what he had to offer. "Hey, wait! Slow down!" he told me, breaking it off.

"Why?"

"You were just brought over. What you need is a hot-"

"Don't say bath. That would make this whole situation into a really cheesy romance novel." I cut him off, rolling my eyes. I tried kissing him again.

"No, it's too early to do it again. If you can't control yourself I'll have to send you to Oyoko."

I grabbed at his crotch. "What? You don't think you can take me now that you've broken me in?"

"Okay!" he squealed before getting himself under control. "That's enough." He grabbed and had me out the door before I could blink. "I'll see you in the morning." he said before closing the door.

"Brice!!" I yelled, banging on the door. "You can't do this to me!" I sighed. "Bastard could have at least given me my first orgasm."

A door opened behind me suddenly. Out came Rick and Darien, hastily putting on their clothes. They took one look at me and then threw their hands up in the air. "Aw man! You? Why you?" said Darien, sizing me up.

"I don't understand the question." I told them.

"She's not even a day on this side yet. Let me explain." Rick told Darien.

"Whatever man. I'll be sleeping." Darien pulled on his wifebeater and went into another door down the hall.

"Everyone that gets brought over can do something better than almost anyone else. Brice got brought over because he can talk his way out of or into anything. Oyoko brought over because she's a trend-setter. I got brought over because I can paint anything realistically. Darian got brought over because of his poetry." he looked at me expectantly, touching up his jheri curl with a spray bottle.

I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry! You just remind me of that movie with Eddie Murphy! 'Just Let Your Soul Glo'! Ha! Okay, Okay I'm done now!"

Rick did that statue-like-not-moving thing. "Don't worry. I'll be laughing my ass off in twenty years when everyone starts ripping on those flared pants, layered hair, and that tank top."

I bit my lip with my bites. "You have a point. I guess I have no idea why Brice brought me over. Maybe because he loves me?" I asked hopefully.

Rick shook his head sadly. "That would really suck if that was true. You two would end up like Antony and Cleopatra. Almost two thousand years, and they still can't decide who is the better tactician."

My mouth dropped open. "They're still alive?"

"Forget I said that. I'm not supposed to be running my mouth. Oyoko is supposed to be explaining this to you anyway." he said, pointing at the room I had just walked out of.

"Why her?"

"A. She's older. B. She's female."

"What does her being female have to do with anything?" Every time he opened his mouth I was getting more and more confused.

Rick laughed and laughed for a good minute before answering me. "You really don't know anything do you? But that's cool. We all used to be like you." He started walking away to another door, still shirtless.

"Did you just...with Rick and Oyoko?" I don't really know why I asked. I didn't really want to know.

"No shit, Sherlock!" Rick responded as he went into the room.

And so I was left alone in hallway, not really sure if I should knock on Oyoko's door, or crash on one of the couches in the living room. Oyoko solved made up my mind for me by opening the door. "You don't need an invitation. Come in!" she told me.

I held my breath, and stepped into her bedroom.
© Copyright 2006 EyeSingOnTheCake (mayasclaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063546-Kindred-Part-2