*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063950-Dark-Children-Chapter-Two-The-Secret
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ty
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1063950
An anime story.....Sada starts a new chapter life as she attemps to save the world.
She was kind of disgusted by the blood but shook his hand anyways. "I'm Sada Simika and this is Sweden. I don’t really now where am going just out of this place.” more tears dropped from her green eyes. She sniffled, “But what about your friends, you wouldn’t want to leave them. Besides I’ll be fine by myself, Sweden can go with you.” Even Sweden leaving me, she laughed at thought she wasn’t as loyal as she thought.

Jack smiled and slowly pulled his hand back; the blood had dried and was beginning to crack off so that not much of it was visible anymore. "It's nice to meet you Sada, and you too Sweden. It's been a while since I had anyone nice to travel with." A sad look appeared in Jack's red eyes as he brushed the tears from Sada's cheek. "Besides, you look like you could use someone to travel with, and I really don't have to worry about leaving my friends behind, though "friends" might not exactly be the right word for them. They're always with me, whether I like it or not."

It was true that she didn’t want to be alone either. Yet she was a little puzzled at what he said. “What do you mean their always with you?” she asked touching his hand then moved it away. He looked into her eyes a little worried. She looked him in the eye. “What’s wrong, was it something I said. I‘ll come with you if you really want me too.” she smiled at him trying not to sound as she pitied him.

Jack paused a little, knowing that she would end up running away if he showed her but he didn't really have any other choice. He slowly stepped back from her touch. "I can't really explain it, I can only show you. And you might not really want to see it." He sighed softly before putting his hands together, suddenly growing inch long claws from his finger tips. He reached his left hand over to his right shoulder and suddenly tore the skin from his right arm. Rather than pouring blood the arm remained intact. Strange tubes and tendons wound their way down his right arm. The claws on his right hand had begun to grow even more; they were at least 2 inches longer than the claws on his left hand. He looked back up at Sada as he dropped the skin from his right arm onto the ground. "Sure that you still want to see them?" If she said yes than he'd show her but he was expecting her to scream and run off without an answer

Sada gasped "What happen to your arm."
Capping her hand over her mouth. She stared hard and long at it before giving him answer. Truth was she didn’t really now if she wanted to see the rest of it or not. But she didn’t want to hurt his feelings, and simply waited for him to reveal the rest of his secret.

Jack had expected her to say something along those lines. That was why he usually kept his arm in its human state. "It's a long story; maybe I'll tell you when we have a bit moretime." He sighed softly, slowly stepping away from her and raising his arm up into the air. His claws began to glow a brilliant red color before he sliced downward, apparently just slicing at air.

Sada began to see 5 thin lines appearing in mid air before the rift between them suddenly widened as a black clawed arm ripped its way out. The creature kept tearing away at the rift until it grew large enough for the creature to escape. Once it was out Sada could see the full demon. It was about 7 feet tall with pitch black skin and glowing red eyes. A set of huge wings occupied its back. It looked at Sada first and then Jack.

"Why do you insist on bringing me before mere humans so often?" Jack grinned at him before answering. "She wanted to meet my friends. Now say "hello", Kron." The creature gave Sada a look that told her that he'd rather die than say hello to her but he slowly opened his mouth and spoke. "Hello..."

Sada was absolutely speechless; she didn't now if she wanted to run away or to scream. Instead of saying hello back, she took three giant steps backwards and fell flat on her butt. Jack put out of his hand to help her. She flinched fearing something else might pop out of him.

Jack pulled his hand back from her, clenching it into a fist and looking down at it. He already knew that he was a monster. The demon's expression had turned from one of anger to one of pure joy as he saw the look on his master's face. Without saying a word Jack started walking down the hill, back towards the destroyed town. As he did the demon took that as his cue to leave and stepped back into the rift which shut behind him, leaving no trace that it had ever been there. As Jack walked away his claws shrank and his skin began to regrow.
© Copyright 2006 Ty (ty_pitt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1063950-Dark-Children-Chapter-Two-The-Secret