*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069239-Is-There-a-God
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1069239
this is a very opininated article on religion that i consider very inspirational for some.
Is it wrong of me not to believer in God? Many people dont, but at the same time many people do. but when i did believe in God, when i went under the Cathoic rligion, i couldn't help but wonder, how dare they acctually state, "everything has to be created by something". if there answer for that statement is god, then what created God, because someone or something had to create him, and who or what created the thing or person that created god? but no one ever has an answer for that questin. And what about what created the universe, th galaxies, the stars and planets? Are there seperate Gods for every planet, or is just one god controling al of it, and if there is,why would her make all of the planets besides earth uninhabitable? What proof is there that there even is a God? What if god and Jesus are just excuses for themselves to try and believe in something, something they can get all the answes from, because most people have to have an answer for everything. I mean, the thoughts of God and Jesus have been around for so long, it could've become a believable lie that started how many years ago? There might not be a god or any high power at all. Then again, there's another reason why there might not be a god, man always thinks there must be a higher power for everything. For countries there are presidents, Kings, and emperors. For teams, there are captains. for the military there are Generals. There are people everywhere that have to say Sir and Ma'am to someone, someone who is in higher power than themselves. So therefor, there must be a God because the god has to control everything so that the cycle goes on. Someone has to be in higher power than those that are in a higher power than the rest of us that are here on earth. you can all take this into your own minds, you can either ignore it, or try to comprehend it and take it into consideration. those who are truely religiouse twords God can critisze me and i will not mind, i am just freely speaking my mind. Please, email me your thoughts.
© Copyright 2006 rainfairy (writingpixie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069239-Is-There-a-God