*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069921-Twisted-Cat-Tales
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Horror/Scary · #1069921
Horror, Fantasy, Dark Humor, and Science Fiction.
"If the dog is man's best friend, then what is the cat?

Companion...nemesis...intruder...amusing pet. From the beginning of recorded history, the cat has been feared or adored, worshiped or despised within cultures all over the world.

Featuring an introduction by author Elizabeth Massie, Twisted Cat Tales contains 37 chilling and disturbing stories from horror to fantasy, dark humor, and science fiction. Some are told by observers, some by cats, and still others by the objects of the cats' attention--for good or evil...

From the flying felines in the opening story to the lonely lion in the final tale, these cats will get their claws into you."


ASIN: 1897217447
Product Type: Book
Amazon's Price: $ 19.99


The words above are from an excerpt describing the collection where my short story, "Nemesis," is one of 37 Fantasy, Science Fiction, Dark Humor and Horror tales featuring felines at Amazon .

Thank you for checking this out and for your support!

*Cat*


*Cat2* And speaking of cats: *Bigsmile*

 Bookmark: Four Cats (Beaded)    #1120
This traditional bookmark has an abalone bead on a coordinating tassel.

    Your Price: $3.99

© Copyright 2006 Fictiøn Ðiva the Wørd Weava (fictiondiva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1069921-Twisted-Cat-Tales