*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070041-Is-God-and-the-Bible-all-Truth
Rated: E · Article · Environment · #1070041
The article tells the opoinions of some about the Bible and God himself.
If one of the ten commandments is "I shall not lie", wouldn't about 98% of the world be going to hell? Think about it, most normal human beings lie, they lie because they do not wish to get in trouble, they lie because they dont want to hurt someone or worry someone. Why would God make that one of the commandments? I could understnad if God had stated that lieing was wrong, but seriously, the chance that tou'll go to hell if you lie.
Now, steealing and murdering, that makes since. But lieing! Everyone lies,no matter how much a person denies it they have lied at some point in time. At least they have unless thy have what you would call a truely hinest soul.
But, these things just make me think, is there relly a God? God is supposed to be the smarteset, strongest, most reasonable peson there is, why would he make such an unreasonble commandement?
So therefor, what if God was made up, the commandments were made up, the ible was written as if they could use it to proove everything?
Also, the bible, the bible gives coincidences that God may be a fictional character in peoples minds. everyone knows that every story has some lies in it, some fictional addition to it no matter if it is labeled fiction or nonfiction. The bible has things written in it that can very much be prooven wrong by science.
Noahs ark for example, there is no mpossible way that every creature was stowed away on a ship by twos and survived a flood that vovered the earth. that would mean they would have taken years to regenerate to the amount they are at right now, because after the flood, there would have been only two animals left of every species in the world. There must have been millions even billions of animal species, even back then. yes i do know that every species that is around today was not around back then. so i am taking that into consideratin. but, that simply would have been an impossible stowing task and a simply too long regeneration process.
Now, not only that, but there wasn't possible enough water for it to rain fourty days and fourty nights non stop and tat the same time flood the world. The water percentage is simply not that large. If it were that large, it would mean that we would either have to live underwater or, half the water ing the world would have to be constantly held up in the sky.
now, these are my opinions, not everyone may agree with the and not everyone has too, but if you do, do not keep quiet about them.
© Copyright 2006 rainfairy (writingpixie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070041-Is-God-and-the-Bible-all-Truth