*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070055-Confessions-OF-A-Vampire
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1070055
A sick and twisted man portrays as a vampire.
Confessions Of A Vampire


After twenty years, my first victim got what he wished for, me. Now I am awaiting my sentence-death. I have had the sickest life you can imagine. For twenty years I hated him. He made a fool out of me and now I am suffering for it.

I know I can't take it back, but I can apologize to the many families I have hurt. I know that words can not express the hatred they feel for me. I realize I have an addiction; a very distastful addiction, one that is no where near normal. For these past twenty years I have believed myself to be a vampire. I now know that I am not and never was a vampire.

Why I belived this, I really don't know. I was just sitting at home flipping through the television stations and I stumbled upon a vampire movie. I sat in my living room in total awe of this film. I saw it and I was totaly locked into it and I knew at that very moment that I wanted to be a vampire. I just had a sudden urge to, I didnt know why.

I am writing this book as a reminder to all of those families of all of the things I have done to them. I know it's sick, and they don't see how one person could do so much evil. I am now one of the world's most dangerous men, not really what I was aiming for.

In these past twenty years I have seen so much blood it sickens me to my soul, but still I love it. The texture of it, the feel of it as I drain it from the bodies of my victims. It's salty yet in its own wonderful way different. I know some people think I have no heart but oh yes I do. A heart for blood, it nurishes me to my full content. I walked these streets with a stealth so cunning no one could find me. I was great at what I did. So great, I killed 20 people and I sent 133 others screaming all the way to the emergency room.

This book is to let you know what happened and detail so I would advise you think twice before reading it all. The first attack was so... so lovable, I enjoyed every moment. Nothing stopped me, and the detective didnt even know what was coming.

That night I sat in my apartment, a stinkhole worse than a cardboard box. The wall paper was torn throughout it, brown dingy water leaked through the roof and the whole place smelled like a port-a-potty from hell. I was watching my television another weird Vampire movie when it hit me this is the night I would make a declaration to myslef to become a true walking, living nightmare. This is the night I would quench my thirst on blood.

I walked into my dingy cold room and grabbed my black pants, black shirt, black boots, and of course my black trench coat. I began to walk out the door into the warm weather outside. I crept into an allyway in which I ducked down behind a trash can and began my wait.

I was sitting there for about 10 minutes when a man in a brown trench coat stopped to smoke a cigarette. he pulled one from the carton. He pulled the bent cigarette up to his lips and lit it with his zippo. the smoke slowly drifted off from the cigarette and he then took a puff of it and blew it out.

My oportune moment came when I saw that he turned to look at the highway. I slowly got up and crept his way. I got right to him when I grabbed his shirt and slung him into the wall. I took his head and slammed it into the ally way wall and then it all happened so slowly, but I had done it. I lurched forward and dug my teeth into his neck and began to suck the blood straight from his veins.

After I was satisfied I let go and his body fell limp onto the ground. I reached into his back pocket and took his wallet to see he was a detective. I took his money and ran. I slung the door open to my cold appartment, blood still dripping from my lips. I knew they police would be coming for me soon. I had just done it, I became what I wanted, but I wanted so much more.

I wiped the blood from my lips and crawled into my bed, wondering how long it would take for that man to find me. I had no clue it would take twenty years.

I awoke still in my bloddy clothes. I sat up in my bed, blood was all over I stared around looking for fresh clothes i didnt realize what was going on fully, the cause, its called sleep.

I turned around and sat my feet on the cold bare hard wood floor. As I stood to my full height I streched upwards and yawned. I needed to get something to eat. The tase of blood was still in my mouth. I changed out of these bloody clothes and decided I was going to incinarate them. except the trech coat its leather and worth alot of money.

I walked out of my appartment and walked out the the food store and got food. A little things to snack on. I walked back up the stairs and peaked around the corner because i heard a noise in my appartment. I saw the police in there searching around and that one Detective I bit. I turned around and began to ran.

One of the officers noticed me beginning to run and they all began to chase after me I jumped down the stair well landing on my feet. my trench coat was in the air in the back of it the tail slingi ng around. It would remind you of a super hero with a cape only I portrayed the bad guy.

I ran through the front doors and looked left and right. I turned in the alyway and darted down it. I had about thirty seconds on the police officers. i turned to see one officer running toward me and i was cornered, but it was only him so i slowly walked towards him he pulled out his gun and i ducked as he shot.

I grabbed the officer by the neck and slug him to the ground and punched him and stole his hand gun. I began running again. I left the alyway but turned to see an officer behind me
I pulled the gun up and aimed and I shot him right in the stomach. Blood splattered on the pavment but he was still alive.

I ran and ran untill I reached a train station but it was just for cargo. The Detective and his officers would come there and find me most likly. I ran up behind a train car and hid inside of it awaiting them to find me. I was shaking like a leaf nothing had ever scared me this bad.

After waiting all day nightfall came and I decided there was enough action and fell asleep inside the train car. After a long night sleep day rolled around for yet another most exciting day. I stood up and walked out of the old train car and began walking slowly but surely. There was no place to go I would be found soon enough. Or at least back then thats what I thought. I seemed to remember there was an old broken down builing that i could use as my hide away place. It was high off the ground and had a large hole in the very top, it was was made out of gray blocks. I started my journey to the building even though it was just about one third of a mile away maybe not even that.



Confessions Of A Vampire Chapter 2


I laid lifless on the ground, some stranger had just bittne me for no apparent reason and now I felt as if I couldnt move. I felt...Frozen. Luckily I screamed and someone heard me I knew that an ambulance would soon arive.

When The ambulance came I was rushed to the hospital. I was being asked all these questions like how did it happen and why. Unfourtunetly my answer was " I don't Know." I mean what kind of idiot would do such a thing. I was the first person I had heard of that this had happened too.

I now had a case in which I knew would take forever to catch this imbisile. He could be in any state now, but if I was to put it to logic he was still here. It was as if he was trying to portray a vampire, now of course we all know in this real world they are not real. They are fictional characters that are made up in our minds.

I had to get dna from this wound I had in my neck. Something told me that it was a weird stranger that no body knew his name. I had to look in the unobvious places to find him Just something told me too.

I had fallen asleep while in the hospital because they told me I had to stay over night. When I awoke in the morning all of the police officers were there and they we glad to see me alive.

I looked around seeing all of the friendly faces. I had baloons and cards spread out all over. I stared at my partner who had been eating my chocolates. " Hey, hows everything going." He asked.
"Well besides the gash in my neck perfectly fine." I told him.
The crowd of policemen all laughed and then they decided to leave because they had work all except for my partner.

He continued eating my chocolates and I just stared. " These are good ha, but I wonder what was on this sickos mind." My partner asked.
" I really don't know but it gives me a whole new case to work on." I replied.

I walked through my front door of my house and fell flat on my face right directly over my bed. I was now in lala land dreaming of who knows what.

I awoke in my house wanting to automatically go and get something to eat I couldnt stand not being full so I decided to go out to eat at the famous restaraunt called Larrys steak house. It was good but it did need a better name. I walked to it and sat down. I stared across the restaraunt looking at a few police officers talking about what happened two nights ago. Thoughts ran through my mind, everything a blur from that night. I can remember hearing my flesh break and the blood being sucked away from my neck. I knew I had to find this sicko, he would continue if he would do it to me, I was the first of many victims.

After I ate my dinner I walked out unto the warm sunny city awaiting to start my job. My new case, a weird sick one but still I had to do it. Many things will go wrong i knew this but still I had to do it. I had a few Officers working with me and we would start in about half an hour.

As time past by I got ready for work. I had everything ready and I walked through my house and stepped out in to the warm air. When I reached The Precinct there was four officers waiting for me so we could leave. Without having to leave my vehicle I just drove where they told me which was to an old broken down appartment.

I walked into the front of the building and gave my men the signel to go. As soon as they saw it they ran up the stairs quietly. I slowly crept up behind them, making sure every step was quieter then the last. We reached the top step and walked up to the only door on that floor. We stepped towards it and as I kicked it open we began our search. after about 2 minutes we had the whole placed searched and found he wasnt there.

The only thing we found was bloody clothes in which we had to get the forenzics team in to get the DNA on it. I took a few stps back and looked around at this sick living space. "SIR HES RIGHT HERE!!!" One of my officers yelled.
After we heard that all of my men began to chase him. but when we got out of the room I saw the biggest escape stunt that I have ever encountered. This man jumped from the 10th story of the building and began running from us even farther. Luckily one of my men was still on his tail. when we got out side we saw this man dart out of an allyway and he tuned to see us and he shot one of our men with an officer gun. Which means he took him out as well.

Blood splattered onto the pavement and the officer fell. As soon as it happened we called an ambulance for the two officers. One had only been knocked down. The man had gotten away again and we had no idea where he was headed to.

Confessions Of A Vampire Chapter 3


"Detective Howard, wake up." A voice said.
once I heard the noise I woke up and found that I was in my precinct which means I must have dosed off. "Sir you have been out for a while, was it a good dream???" The officer asked.
"Well it was really bizzar, I was chasing a man who was trying to portray a vampire, it was some sick freak," I began," I had him but then he escaped."
"Wow thats freaky but we just recieved a call that something simmilar happened. We have no trace of his blood so we dont have anything\",The Officer Started"Well we dont have any suspects yet but there is a major bite wound to the neck.\"
I blinked 4 times in awe of the situation. This made it really wierd for me because I just had a dream about something similar.

I was sitting at my desk, my face was still red from sleeping on my arm for to long. Beads of sweat had formed on my forhead due to the rising of the heat. The thought of the same thing happening from dream to life was a little awkward. I sat up straight and stretched followed by a yawn, soon after I pulled out my gun and got it ready for action just in case we ran into this sicko. When I had gotten fully dressed I I walked out to my car and started it. All at once my head started shaking violently and I started getting visions from my dream. Blood was going everywhere from my neck and the officer that had been shot was also going through my mind. I was all so creepy and disturbing.

I pulled the key back once it entered the ignition my brand new silver chevorlet Suburben Z71 started I soon pulled out and left to go to the crime seen. I had finally reached it after about only 5 minutes of driving. I shut my vehicle off and took the key out and walked over to the rest of the officers. "Sir the body has left already to the hospital sorry it was urgent." my partner with the police station stated.
"Well thats all right, but how bad was all of this???" I asked calmly.
"Bad sir, really bad, im not sure why someone would do this but they did and we have to find out who." My partner stated.

While I was standing there when all of the sudden i got a cold chill sent up my spice and I had no idea why because it was warm outside. I turned around a lit a cigarette like everything was fine and I turned towards the highway when all of the sudden out of the blue I started getting a massive headache and then I blecked out and started getting visions of the dark figure pummeling my head into the wall then slamming its teeth into my neck. I remember it as if it was real. I shot my eyes open and looked around and saw that everyone had left. That hadn't noticed me in the allyway. Everything became blurry and I was looking around when all of the sudden I heard a big crash. I turned around and saw trash cans toppeling over and I started to back away slowly when I saw a bone fall. then I realized an old stray dog had knocked them over and the bone was just one from a chicken.

I had no clue what was going on, but I just started to walk back to my suv. Once I reached it I turned on the engine and drove off to my house. I had no realization of what was going on and I was so woozy that I could hardly keep my eyes open. After reaching my house the first thing I did was walk in and go into my cool tempurature room and fall onto my bed. I was out like a light. Nothing was coming together as it should. Peices were missing to this puxxle and I couldnt figure them out. It was so ... so hard to think. My dreams were of that same on I had before. I could still hear my screams and the sound of the blood slapping the ground as if it were pouring out of a water fountain. I was in awe of the situation. I needed help on this. I had two cases now. One to find out who this person was, and the second was a constant battle as of late with myself and these visions.

I had thoughts flying through my head as I left my suv going into my work office and getting ready for work at the same time. I had nothing to do except look at all of these files, to many, this early as well. I figured the way this was going I would not be able to think straight. I needed a little thing called coffee. The morning drink that doesnt quit working. Lots of caffine. Lovable, so lovable. I had no other needs as of right now except for that wonderful coffee. Right as soon as I was going to get up my phone rang. I slouched over and sighed. "hello, Detective Howard speaking." I slowly said.
"Hello, detective, I saw you last night, did you ever figure out whos handy work that was, I am betting not, you better figure out fast and I mean really fast," The man on the other line began," Maybe you should think really hard, start planting down suspects you dont know, like ones you would never suspect."
after he said those words there was a click on the other line and I began to think of who it could have been. This made me begin to think. I pondered for a while when I decided to get up but as soon I stood up the phone rang a second time "hello???" I asked.
"Sorry for the hang up but I know who injured that man, I know everything you could possibly want to know but for the information you will have to find me," The man began " Just think of it as a little game of hide and seek, oh and you should look around a bit maybe what your looking for is right under your nose."
"Listen here you sick freak you better show yourself right now because we have the phone call traced right now," I began " And if you think for a second I wont hunt you down and rip off your head and use it as a golfball your talking to the wrong guy."
"Check the phone right now, GO AHEAD!!! I DARE YOU," The man screamed, " JUST CHECK IT AND TELL ME WHAT IT SAYS YOU IDIOT!!!"

I turned and looked at the police records phone and on the phone I saw something that made my mind spin around and around like a tornado. "How in the world are you...how are you in my house." I asked fearfuly
"Oh believe me its not that hard especially when I can get it open at any time of the day or night anytime you name it I can do it." The man spoke to me.
short after there was a click on the end of the phone. My eyes were wide open at this point. I grabbed my car keys and ran through the precint doors and unlocked my Suburben and turned it on and sped off leaving pitch black tire tracks on the parking lot. Something told me that this wasnt good I had to figure out who this person was because he has the power to get inside of my house and there is no telling what he could do with that power.

I slammed my brakes on right in front of my house and ran out of the Suburben, up the front porch steps, through the front doors, all the way into my living room, then short after I ran around to the rest of the rooms finding nothing. This man had to have been hurring out of here because it took me just under 2 minutes to get here. I stood still on the hard wood floor when I heard a gun load. I froze completely. I couldnt do much of anything so I just stood there. "Put your gun on the floor and slid it underneath of yourself" The same voice from on the phone stated, " Don't pull anything stupid, I could realease information that you need."
I calmly grabbed my gun and set it on the floor and slid it behind myself "Okay now walk up stairs, top floor, bedroom with the open window." The man exclaimed.
I slowly walked up my stairs and to the bedroom with the one window that was open and when I reached it I smoothly placed my hand on my beeper and clikced it which sent a warning signal beep to the precinct. I walked forward and stood right facing the window. "Now just stand there and no turning around or yes I will kill you with this gun that still has your warm fingerprints on it and there will be no trace of mine because of these gloves." The man stated.

I was standing in thqat same spot without making a sound for roughly about 5 minutes. "What do you want with me." I asked.
"Well good question, after you recieved my call I knew that I would have to call back to give you the hint of the position I was at because now I have you right where I want you," The man began, " Well, I have you here to basically hold you hostage and when the police arive here because I saw that little button click on your beeper I know they are coming now get, so I have the pwer here and I can make it look like you killed yourself it's not that hard so you better just cooperate if you want to live."
I sat there wondering if the police would come and just as I was in my train of thought I heard a creek by the stair well, it was my partner Officer Brian Thompson. I have really good ears and since I was near the stairs I could see him coming. As he aimed I closed my eyes and heard a gunshot go off followed by the sound of a falling body. I turned to see the man who was holding me hostage on the ground and turned to see my partner and five other officers coming into the room.

"Suspect has been confirmed, Doctor James Daulton, he was a phyciologist." Brian stated.
"Why would he want to kill me or hold me hostage???" I asked
"Well turns out that he just sold everything he had and he got a divorce and had everything clean so maybe just maybe he was looking for this to happen," Brian began, " He is on his way to the hospital right now."
After he said that I just turned away and went back to the precinct and did some files. Everything was going dark in my mind at this point. I had no clue why Dr.daulton would have done this, which left me puzzled if he actually wanted to do it on his own free will. Well that's just one of the many questions I will have to go through when I analize this case. All this in a combined total of about fifteen hours. Something wasn't right. I had to get more on this which meant I would have to go have a visit with Dr. Daulton.

Confessions Of A Vampire Chapter 4

By now you all may be confused, well you should be. While I have been condemed to this place you all walk the streets freely, But oh beleive me yes i will walk those streets once again and I will have fresh new ideas. So watch out I will be coming. I still have to bring up everything to date. I have just left the court room where everything was brought out, but you will have to wait and see what the verdict was. I Will tell you some detail, but not a whole lot. This will leave you in question. Maybe who am I and what was the verdict. This will make you read further. However Today was the day i went into the court room and got my verdict and it was suprising.

You havent noticed yet because it hasnt been brought to your attention but I have gotten a nickname from the people, well basically the police. It's "Grinder" I really dont know why they have given me that name but I guess it's because of the bite marks I left on my victis, because of the grinding down into their flesh. I was just sitting there in the court room like any normal convict while the little lawyers went and called witnesses and everything. I was just slouched back into the hard uncomfortable wood chair. I really thought we should get the jury member chairs they were like the computer office chairs everone was getting nowadays. Looking around i saw the sketch artist looking at me cold in the eyes. He was jotting my picture down. So me being the person I am kept making it hard for him and I began moving. He was getting a little upset with each movement it was quite comical. The jury members began watching me as I did so wondering why in the world I was moving. I soon stopped and just sat there puzzled, it wasn\'t that big of a deal. I was moving whoopdy do da day. I could tell all of them inocent blooded people wanted me gone. At least in my mind as well as the audiance but at this point nobody knew but the jusry themselves. The only thing they really had on me was the witnesses and the probably cause. There was no DNA or anything. they couldnt do squat as of now they would have to call a recess, well I thought anyway. There was no signs of a recess coming on. As of now the Lawyers were sweating themselves off, arguing back and forth. I laughed in pitty of their situation. The prosectuters were trying so hard to get me but oh no they had nothing except the wounded victims and the families words, and you can't just go by what people say you have to have evidence which I left none. It was all cleaned up and I got away with it, I got away with murder.

"I would like to call Mr. Grinder up to the stand." The prsecuter asked.
When i heard him say that I stood to my full six foot three frame and walked to the bench. I sat down and gave the prosecuter a stare like he had never seen before. He looked kind of scared to be talking to me, but who wouldnt be I killed twenty people and then put one-hundered and thirty-three people in the emergency room from massive blood loss that I took from them and the rest landed on the pavment or where ever they landed. "So answer the following questions," The man asked, " Through all of these deaths how did you feel after killing them and putting the others through complete agony."
"OBJECTION YOUR HONOR" My atourny yelled.
"Overruled, please continue." The Judge stated.
"How would you know if I killed anyone you pathetic human being." I exclaimed.
"Well we have a smart mouth huh??? besides a killing one." The prosectuter stated.
" OBJECTION" my atourney yelled a second time.
"Overruled, sit down now." The Judge Exclaimed.
"Now, why did you do it???" The man asked.
"Again how do you know i did it, you just have probable cause, for all you know you could have done it," I began, " you could have done it and you could be trying to cover it up you never know did you ever think about that you idiot."
"Ha I don't see how anyone in the right nind would do such idiotic stunts it's so...so stupid." the prosecuter exclaimed.
"Well have you ever put it through their eyes, maybe society has put them through torture in a handbag. Maybe they think your life style is lame and they wanted to add spice to it." I said to the prosecuter while he stared at me in hate.
"That's so good, ill give you a clap for that, just because someone has the urge to kill and injure doesn't make it right, Now I have no further questions." He stated.
I soon stepped down and walked back to my chair. I was thinking inside my head about all the people who actually hated me and wanted to seeme die, but not just in a regular way. One where the family wants you dead at no cost. They had no reason no to. I would feel the same way, but I can't feel that way now. Society saw me as a freak or a loser, anything bad that you could think of, nothing good. Maybe soon they would make a movie about me. I wonder if I will be alive to see it or how good it will be. Some things will go unanswered in this trial. Well many things because the police can't get every last detail. I have details they don't because I was there. Nothing could stop me, besides this lawyer, and he really does't have the smarts to.

I continued to sit down awaiting the verdict as the Jury had finally stood up and left into the Jury room. The Judge just sat there looking at everyone in the court room that waited for them to come back out with the answer. I stood up and took a strech break and then sat down, which was followed by a drink of water. I was pondering what the jury will say when the door came open and they sat down except for one and he handed the verdict to the Judge. All of the sudden we heard the paper open and he was looking down it. could tell he was reading every word. After he glanced at it a few times he looked up and the last words he said are "The Verdict is ..."

Confessions Of A Vampire 5

I reached the hospital and walked straight to Dr.Daultons room, I had to flash my badge a few times but I got through the security with a breeze. The only hard part was talking to Dr.Daulton and getting every detail from him. "Doctor Daulton, I have a few questions for you." I asked.
"Well then ask away, I have alot of time left so go ahead." Dr.Daulton stated.
"Okay, I know you didnt just do everything you did last night, and from about the last few weeks also because of everything you sold, I need to know who set you up to this." I asked.
"Well, that's a little hard to acomplish, you see, you are the only one who most likly thinks that and your not here on police time your hear on your own time," Dr.Daulton began, " I knew you would come anyway, but you see the thing is, is that I could lie straight up and down to you just so you could sit here and squir, but I like to tell the truth but when someone is being forced to do something they most lily will do it."
"Well then who put you up to it." I asked.
"Ha wouldnt you like to know, I actually could have done it but I didn't, or at least that is what I can say, Just to confuse your brain a little," Dr. Daulton Exclaime "Well, how much am I getting paid???"
"Well lets see I could have you put in jail, but I would rather not maybe that will motivate you." I stated.
"Fine, Fine, Fine, I will tell you the complete story of what happened, I was just walking to my car when I tripped on something and fell and hit my head which knocked me out, when I woke up I was in a room in which I had never seen," Dr Daulton Began,"after that there was a voice, a scary voice telling me things that I had to do or I die, well i chose to do it in which everything that happened in the past few weeks was what i had to do."
I sat there thinking why someone would do this, maybe it was the same vampire killer, or maybe they were working together, either that or they actually don't know each other. I had alot of things running in my mind but I couldn't think striaght because there was to many. " Anyway, if I give out this persons name then I will die." Dr.Daulton stated.
"There are ways around it though, I could help you, because if we don't get this persons name you go to jail, which means you will be wrongly acused." I told Dr.Daulton
"Well then so be it, I can't give out the persons name because they will find me no matter where you put me and then they will kill me." Dr.Daulton exclaimed.
"Look I need they're name now please, without it we can't do anything, but place you in jail." I said with a questioning face.
"Well, you see, I don't know if I should because I could end up dead for it, please Detective Howard tell me how will they not kill me." Dr. Daulton asked.
"We will keep you in a maximum security station until its all over. After that you can go a free man, we just need they're name so we can get this over with." I stated."Okay his name is one he didn't give me, all he gave me was a nickname that he goes by and it's
© Copyright 2006 CornerStoneLove (godwithus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070055-Confessions-OF-A-Vampire