*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071748-Bound-for-Revenge
by Maddog
Rated: 18+ · Sample · Adult · #1071748
She has boyfriend trouble until he's forced to be her slave!
Our story begins…

As she walk into the room she was annoyed by the way her boyfriend just sat there on his lazy ass and did nothing but ate chips and watch sports. She was feed up! She needed to do something, to light the fire under his pathetic ass. That something couldn’t be just anything, it would have to be far worse then cutting the cable, much worse.
She left for the store and by the time she returned he was napping on the couch like always. He had no idea what was in store for him, how could he? He thought she was just going for a some grocery’s or at best a “stupid” craft show. No she got the supplies she needed, the supplies to make him suffer!
She took advantage of the sleeping man and first tied his arms together, then his legs; along with his feet and finally lacing this big toes together. She tied them so that he was stretch out along the whole length of the couch. And to wake him up, a slap to the face! He yelled in pain, “OW!” looking around… “What the hell is going on!” He questioned. “You shut you fucking mouth right now you little bitch!” She exclaimed. “You are the laziest son of a bitch I have ever had the misfortune to know, and now you will pay for you insolence!” She grabbed the duct tape and placed a piece over his mouth, and then secured it with another.
“How do you like that, dear?” Caressing his face with her hand before slapping his mouth again. Another yelp came out, yet this time it was muffled by his adhesive gag.
“Now that I have you were I want you, your training to be my personal slave will start today!” She laughed wickedly looking at the helpless male struggling in his binds. Not knowing the tortures that will confront him.
She started out by cutting off his clothes with his hunting knife she found on the dresser, first his shirt, then his pants came off leaving his only piece of clothing were his underwear. She took clothes pins out of the bag she brought home and placed one on each of his nipples, squeezing them down hard and enjoying the wrinkled face he made as she continued, the look of pain! “How does that feel, Hunny?” Saying it in an innocent little school girl voice.
She left the clothes pins on his nipples but spotted another area that she noticed to “pop” up. “What’s this?” She asked, pointing to the erected penis of he new little pain slut. “Did I give you permission to do that? We are going to have to do something about that!”
She took the hunting knife once more and cut off his last refuge of cloth on his body. He was totally exposed!
She grabbed his shaft and started to squeeze tightly, making him whimper as she applied pressure to his balls. She started to stroke him off, but not for his pleasure. He thought this was all a game, until he had cum. But she didn’t stop there. No she knew how sensitive his cock is after ejaculation, she continued to stroke her whimpering little slave, until he was in tears. She knew she would have fun with him being completely immobilized. It would only be a matter of time before she had him eating out of her hands!

An hour had passed and she had him all wrapped up in plastic wrap and tape, the only things exposed on his body were his face, feet, and him cock. He was totally helpless and immobilized unable to move the slightest inch… He feared what would happen to him now, but his new Goddess was no where to de seen. Soon a door open and she was now dressed in a corset with fishnet hose and leather boots up to her knees. She crouched down at his feet and starting to rub the soles of his feet, “My hunny, you have some really nice looking feet there. Would be a shame if something would happen to them.” He looked at her with a puzzled look on his face, until she started to claw at the tender soles of he victim, making him scream through his gag insanely. The tickling continued, with her frequently telling him, “If you want me to stop just tell me” Followed by a laugh.
She then went over to the room and took out a chastity device and applied it to his cock. “I own your cock, you understand me! You will not be aloud to have sexual satisfaction without my say so and permission!”
He didn’t know what to do, what could he do? He was hers now and forever… He had to submit to be able to even have sexual satisfaction. He was broken… He had given up. He was now hers…
The Goddess heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it could be she snuck a peek out the side of the shutters. It was her boyfriends best friend! She looked over at her ex-boyfriend now slave and said, “It looks like I’m going to have yet another toy to add to my collection!” She made her way downstairs and got perched behind the front door and opened it for the un-expecting best friend.
© Copyright 2006 Maddog (maddog6543 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1071748-Bound-for-Revenge