*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072350-Infidelity
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1072350
A wife gets seduced by her former boyfriend.
They were alone. Her husband had phoned to say that he was working late as he'd been doing very frequently recently. She guessed that what he was actually doing wasn't work at all. The strange calls she'd received earlier had confirmed for her what she suspected. She couldn't confront him because the repercussions would be extreme. He was a violent man and she feared the sharp flash of his fury.

It had erupted soon after their marriage and she feared to leave. He had only struck her once, but that was enough. He controlled her with subtle threats of what he might do.

She had let Nathan in her house only because he had said that there was something important he needed to tell her. She feared his presence because she still had feelings for him, that splitting up had never quite managed to extinguish.

“Do you want a drink?” She asked awkwardly.

"Coffee please," he murmured, watching her intently.

She was glad to enter the kitchen, needed to get away from the chemistry between them that could explode with one small spark. She was married, God help her, she shouldn’t be thinking about such things. She shuddered at the thought of what her husband would do if he could hear her thoughts.

She realised that she hadn’t asked him whether he wanted any sugar. She turned around with the question on her lips, only to find Nathan stood there, his stature imposing and incredibly masculine.

Nathan kissed her gently, tenderly sucking at her bottom lip until she trembled with delight. She kissed him back, a passion burning inside her that felt wrong but too addictive to deny. The next thing she knew, Nathan grabbed her thigh and pulled it up, pressing her against a kitchen counter so her leg curled around his body. She was unsure what to do. She began to murmur “No…” but she couldn’t, his lips grazed hers so gently that all she could do was moan softly.

His tongue caressed hers, but she could only concentrate on his hand. His hand, that stroked her body, dipping and shaping around her curves, feeling all of her, pleasure swept over her from his touch. Oh God, she gasped, his hands were touching between her breasts, his finger tracing a line that sent teasing thrills rushing through her. Unexpectedly, his hand squeezed her right breast in one surprising moment that hardened her nipples immediately! She had to deny him, need to, should do, stop this now!

His fingers went down and slid under the elastic of her underwear. Nathan moaned as his fingers drew closer to what he wanted, what he desired. His hands were almost touching inside her now and all thoughts of stopping this fled her mind. She wanted this now, wanted him inside her. She was so wet down there; she was desperate for him. She hissed with delight as he plunged his fingers inside, pushing where she wanted him to and mercilessly torturing her by darting his fingers in out when all she wanted was him, his male organ to fill her.

“Take me.” She whispered, both hating and damning herself with those words.

He smiled, oh god, she’d forgotten that smile. One that was hungry and amused at the same time.
He unzipped his jeans in one quick moment and pulled down her underwear. She thought dazedly that if she had worn trousers instead of her cream dress, this might not have happened. He entered her, deep and slow and she gasped with delight. He captured her lips with his and took his time making love to her. Slow strokes that felt so good. He began to quicken and she felt herself start to come. It didn’t take long before she screamed out in ecstasy. He came soon after and he relaxed on her shoulder, panting.

She felt him turn his head to whisper in her ear.

“Tell me,” he said. “Why did we break up again?”

“What did you want to tell me?” She asked,
although already guessing the answer.

“I love you. Please leave him, I want you back. I need you with me. I was an idiot to let you go. And can I have two sugars, please?” Nathan said, winking at her.

She fingered her wedding ring, a raging war taken place in her head between her fear and what she desired.

She set the ring on the counter and they left together. She walked out from her husband's control, though still fearing the future.


© Copyright 2006 NicolaXoX (nicolaxox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072350-Infidelity