*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072682-Second-secret-of-Verm7th-grade-work
by 13plus
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Emotional · #1072682
Carmela needs to help a fairy named Arkena find the second secret of Vermoniof.
(First page.... places in middle)

See my all for the part one
Is hearing the Moon
And calling the Sun
Chant a wish so locks will break
And chains of gold will be broke
For sake.

(Second page)

Your beautiful. Your deep set blue eyes sparkle like the reflection of the sun on the ocean water. The short, curly, luxerious hair ontop of your head looks as if it was covered with the most luxerious red vilots. A golden locket around your neck shines from the sun. Your skirt is swormed with colors; red blue, purple, pink, green, and gold. The way your wings sparkle and your antena shines makes me have shills running up my arm. If only i was you.

I closed my sketchbook hoping my day dreaming wouldnt go too far as if I were to act out a was a beautiful fairy. Everytime I draw a dazzling creature, i would always with i was one. Im plump, short, ugly- who would want to be me? i put all fo my pencils back in my sketchbox and got up to start my homework.

"Carmella, come down for dinner, if your not down here in 30 seconds, im taking away your desert!" My mom yelled at me. My mom is as stubbern as anyone. She's also kind of weird too. She gives everyonein the family nicknames. For nstence, my sister Molly is called Molster by my mom. my brother Pete is called Petee and I Carmella-Ann Frank is called Carmella, the worst name out of all of us.
© Copyright 2006 13plus (ilovexwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072682-Second-secret-of-Verm7th-grade-work