*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072854-Reality-Check
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Script/Play · Comedy · #1072854
12 year old's sitcom gets canceled and she goes to public middle school.
Reality Check is about Jasmine Johnson an unselfish African- Amercian kid pre-teen celebrity who has her own sitcom in New York City. Then a new pre-teen star named Jasmine Pevington comes with her own sitcom getting higher ratings then Jasmine's show " My Furturistic Life" Jasmines show gets canceled. Giving Jasmine the chance to have a normal life by going to a public middle school with her best friend Delvin. Jasmine gets another event when her cousin Kristy moves in with her a moody 8 year old. Kristy moves with Jasmine because her parents take up a Animal researchers job and are traveling from country to country and leave Kristy to get a better education. Jasmines lives with her mom who is divorced and doesn't want to live in the celebrity life, but is always beihind Jasmine 100% .Instead she wants to ful fill her dream to open her own restuarant. Jasmine best friend Delvin is the smartest kid in his school and have known each other there whole lives.
Delvin is 11. Race African Amercian. Jasmine and her Mom have moved recently to a smaller apartment in New York City, some what still big, on East Village.

© Copyright 2006 Reality Check (chris201 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1072854-Reality-Check