*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074048-the-sales-representative
by miaa
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #1074048
facing challenges
I'm sure am not the only one that freak out when the phone rings and all I hear when i pick up the phone is recorded messages or people advertising one product or the other.
It doesnot matter how much I hang up on them. They will keep calling untill i hear what they have to say. When I tell them I'm not interested in their product and that they should stop calling me.Sometimes I scream "dont you get it I am not interested ".
Two days later the phone rings and oops! here we go again.
This story might seems very funny but there is a lesson I want to share with everybody from this story.
Which is, if all of us could have the attitude of a salesman in us - the never give up attitude and apply it our lives, a failing marriage, withering family ties, dying relationship or a collasping career or business.
Trying our best to overcome our challenges, problems and difficulties we face in course of achieving our goals in life and sometimes we give up when all we need is a little more hope,or a little push or just the right attitude . It might even be just a little bit of ethusiasim or an optimistic attitude to get us to the peak.
Therefore to succed in life Iwill say we all need to have a little of the salesman attitude in us.thank you

© Copyright 2006 miaa (yekeable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074048-the-sales-representative