*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075842-Description-Of-Myself
by Isaiah
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1075842
A description of myself. Both physical and personal.
Description Of Myself

I describe myself with a biased perspective of course. One holds two images of oneself, the one in the mirror, and the one in the head. The one in the mirror affects the one in the head. If the image in the head is good the image in the mirror is good, but if the image in the mirror is good the one in head might not be so.

I would describe myself as short, around 5'9", 5'10", with wavy brown hair all over my head. I would say I have a funny, slightly oblong nose with hazel eyes that change their dominance of brown or green with my mood. I have dark and rather thick eyebrows and as of late I have taken note to sparse patches of hair on and under my chin. I would not label my size, as in width or depth, large or small but right in the middle with developing muscles. I would have to say that the stump in my height is blamed on my thighs. My thighs, in proportion, are smaller than the rest of my body and if they grew a couple of inches I would hit the six foot mark. In addition to my small thighs my feet are also only 9s or 10s, depending on brand, but I should consider myself lucky I suppose that I made it where I did.

I have a few key characteristics I have noticed and many people have commented on. I have broad shoulders, long, skinny fingers, and a long neck. Piece by piece my body seems weird, unproportional, and misshapen, but all in all I'm pretty happy with my body and what it looks like and each piece is unique and each of its functions is limited but when it is put together its power is unfathomed and anything is possible.
© Copyright 2006 Isaiah (isaiah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075842-Description-Of-Myself