*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076191-Chapter-2-The-Chaos-Accio
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vash
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1076191
A new Team Dark
Chapter 2: The Chaos Accio

"Hey Vash!" says Tails, "Have you seen Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles?" "No." I say, "Why?" "Well, I have made something for tracking the Chaos Emeralds. It's called the Chaos Accio." says Tails, "It tracks the Chaos Emeralds from millions of miles away! And it's powered by a Chaos Emerald!" "Wow! Here I'll take and go look for the others." I say, "Urm...How does it work anyway?" "It activates when there is an active Chaos Emerald." says Tails, "It will point the way for you." "Oh thanks!" I say, and I go to Chris' room.

Chris' T.V.: "And now it's time for the "Magical DoReMi witchling sing-a-long! I've got a secret I can't tell. Guess I'd better cast my spell. Don't you worry just you wait, everything's gonna be great. Just like magic, watch and see, Magical DoReMi. Like magic, one, two, three just like magic that's me! (Ba baa baa, baaa baaa baaa) *Record scraches* This old witch she's mad and green, meanest witch you've ever seen. You've got a broom and I've got a wand. We've got friendship we've got a bond. Just like magic, watch and see, Magical DoReMi. Like magic, one, two, three just like magic you and me. Just like magic, watch and see, Magical DoReMi. Like magic, one, two, three just like magic." "No I haven't seen them." Says Chris, "I saw them earlier but haven't seen 'em since." "Ok thank Chris!" I say and leave, I realy can't see why Chris like that "Magical DoReMi show, but then again; I've never watched it.

:Beep Beep Beep: "Huh? Ay! The Chaos Accio is responding to a Chaos Emerald!" I say to Tails, whom, by the way, was just walking by. "Well, go an' get it before Eggman does!" he says, "Esumda Neesko!" I say, (Book of Azar: Chapter 6: Esumda Neesko; In the common, english, tongue it means "Shadow Wings." This technique is used to summon wings comprised of pure Shadow.) and I fly through an open window. "The Chaos Emerald is in...New York City?! The Empire state building?" I fly all the way there.

"Wow that took a while!" I say, "You know, you could've used the light speed dash." says a voice behind me, I turn around and see that it's Sonic, 'D'oh!' I say to myself, "Where have you been we've been waiting." says Knuckles, "Shadow senced a Chaos Emerald here and we came. But we need the Chaos Accio to pin-point the exact location. I read you mind. It's still open." I make sure I close off my mind this time. "Stop doing that!" I say, then look at the Chaos Accio, "It says it's under ground." "Let's go then!" say Shadow, "Hang how are we goin' to get down there?!" says Knuckles, "I'll teleport us!" I said, "Intermous Hindak!" (Book of Azar: Chapter 4: Intermous Hindak; In the common, english, tongue it means "Open SHadow Portal." This spell is used to open portals to anywhere the caster chosses.) A portal comprised of shadowy light opens before us. We enter it and there is another one at the other side. We go through that on and we're under the Empire State building.

"Ho Ho Ho! Look who it is!" says a voice up a head of us, "It's Vash, and his anoying friends. I wondered when you would becoming." "It's Eggman!" says Sonic, "He must have a Chaos Accio to." "How did you known?" says Eggman, "Shadow Ball!" I say, (Book of Azar: Chapter 1: Shadow Ball: Lobs a ball comprised of pure shadow at the opponet. This move comes in to forms.) "Dang it!" I say, the shadow ball misses, "Shadow Ball ring of destruction!" (Book of Azar: Chapter 2: Shadow Ball ring of destruction: Lobs thousand of Shadow balls in every direction. This move does not distinguish between enemy and friend, all in the vicinity who are friends must get away as quickly as posible.) As soon as Sonic, Shadow, and Knuckles read this they're outta there.

Eggman tries to dodge the shadow balls but everyone hits him. After I end the attack, I find that this Eggman is nothing more than a robot. However, I do find the Chaos Emerald. I walk back the way I saw the others run and find them hiding be hind a Sheild of some sort. "One of your shadow ball went astray." says Sonic, "We had to hide here." "Well I've got the Chaos Emerald and..." I begin but I sense something is wrong, "We must get back to the book!!" I open another Shadow portal and we go back to my room. Once there, I see that..."The
"'Book of Shadows!' it's gone!" I say, "How?!"

End of Chapter 2.
© Copyright 2006 Vash (dragonvash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076191-Chapter-2-The-Chaos-Accio