*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1079638-Mom-Now-I-Understand
Rated: E · Monologue · Emotional · #1079638
This is something I wrote for my mother just after I found out that I was pregnant.
Mom, it took me years, but now I think I finally get it. I finally understand it all. All those times I thought that you were being over pertective or over dramatic, you were really just being...well...a mom. I look back at all those things, now that I'm a mother, and I see what you meant. When you told me about how much you had to go though when you were pregnant, all the drama and stress, I thought you were just making it up. So, I wouldn't go out and do things with boys. It only took me about 2 months of being pregnant to see that you weren't lying. I know that I was stubern and you are strong woman to be able to put up with someone like me. I wasn't always the perfect daughter at times, but I want you to know that I never lost my respect for you and now I have more respect then ever. I love you mom, and now I understand.
© Copyright 2006 B. D. Faulkner (thegamergirl19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1079638-Mom-Now-I-Understand