*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1080918-My-huge-crush
Rated: 13+ · Serial · Friendship · #1080918
this story is a kind of a page of my diary.
It all started when I was 14 years old .It was a wonderful day .It was the beginning of spring .The wind makes me think that it will be a cool day .I am very bored and I've worried even my brother because when he gave me a piece of my favorite chocolate I didn't eat it .Luckily its still holiday and I can escape from my mom and her questions and I can go out .
The truth is that in the last week I was just sitting home and doing nothing .
Yesterday I was so bored that I've decided to go shopping *Smile* .I went shopping with Teressa(my best friend).
At the Mall,I saw Paul .......my huge crush. He invited me at some kind of ball or something like that and ............... I accepted.
When I arrived at the ball Paul was there .He was so sweet:)).When he saw me he laughed and he kissed me .It was a sweet kiss .I will give anything to go back in time and make that kiss to repeat but I was so angry because he maked me smoke weed(that's another story).Anyway all I want is to repeat that kiss.
© Copyright 2006 nongirlie (nongirlie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1080918-My-huge-crush