*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081167-Farm-Ghetto
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Cultural · #1081167
Poem of Humanity Citystreet/Farm World Florida History Lived By a Native
Farm Ghettos


In the middle of fields and pastures at night burn fires while all people share the moon light.

America's farms are ghettos with all types of our young and old trying to survive. Finding out what life is all about and growing in natural ways. Mudd races and fast cars with lights underneath with lowered or hidrolic frames. BBQ grills and smokers ribs and chicken and fish its all the same dish with a different twist depending what ghetto its prepared in. City or farm field or street corner, all of us are able if willing to be helpful and not hurtful, in every Farm Ghetto. The city streets are a farm of cultures mixed messages and power as are the country sides and feilds of our America.
Men folk wager on football scores and women talk of their childrens SAT scores, Oh whats on the table for dinner he says, as they travel the horse trails of life giggles and taers fun and fear all are a part of our lives.
What a mix we have here cultures styles, faces, hair styles and peirced noses, I love the Live and Let Live motto but I am a child of the 70's. Thoughts of wild flowers picked purple,pink and orange blossoms fill the air with the sweet smell of the next years crop for the fruit industry. WE all can be middle class,high class or poor we may be homeless pennyless or thoughtless at times but we all share the need for survival.
In the Farm Ghettos of America you can hear the music loud and clear, smell the smoke in the air and see the fear in the faces of young and old. When you have one you love and that one loves you back hold on very tightly and never let go in your own little farm ghetto. Pray for all lost in 911 attacks and those who continue to search the scum out. Found in a moment and chilled to the bone are American's and the world watching TV news, stunned and motionless struck and speechless in prayer for all of our loss to those animals still out there. God Bless America and those who spread peace.
© Copyright 2006 The Purple Chair Woman (mrs_usssutton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081167-Farm-Ghetto