*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081661-Miracle-Closets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Fashion · #1081661
Why you should have the perfect closet.
Miracle Closets

How much do you spend on clothes? The average teenager going back to school will buy mostly jeans or denim pants: 46%; shirts and tops: 40%; accessories: 24%; and sneakers or athletic shoes: 24%. In total, parents and teens spend $527 on clothes, shoes, shirts and accessories every year. If that is you, then your closet must look like a jungle, with clothes everywhere and no place to put them. If this applies to you, then you need the Vanity Closet. This amazing device will give you space to put your clothes and will organize them with a push of a button. The Vanity Closet is the best product for you.
Adults are always saying to be grateful for what you have. The Vanity Closet does not replace what you have but makes it better. The Fantasy Closet will fold your clothes and put them away according how you program it. As you can see, this inexpensive device will save you hours of cleaning and folding. You will be grateful for having this product because it allows you to be creative, while being neat.
Many people are picky in the ways that they organize their closets. This radiant closet is convenient and perfect for organizing all of your clothes. In case you want to put your clothes in a certain order, the closet allows you to program it however you want. Additionally, it does not only put away your clothes but can display and organize your shoes, purses, or jewelry.
As Paris Hilton says, “You should always act like you are wearing an invisible tiara on your head.” For example, this magical closet will save you time and energy, so that you can have fun instead of organizing your clothes. To make your closet more fun, this device will expand your space and you can decorate it to match your room, too! This organizer will make you feel like you have a personal assistant with you at all times. So, in case you have ever wanted to feel like royalty, this product can make you feel like a queen.
In conclusion, The Vanity Closet will make your life easier. From organizing, to giving you more storage room, to making you feel like royalty, the Vanity Closet is a perfect device. So as Sarah Jessica Parker says, “leave [your] money where [you] can see it… hanging in [your] closet.”
© Copyright 2006 GoodieGumDrop (goodiegumdrop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081661-Miracle-Closets