*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083247-Are-You-Really-In-Love
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Comedy · #1083247
About young girls who date guys and say they are in love with them within 1 hr. R&R Please
Are young kids really falling in love? You hear the middle and highschool realtionship stories, and possibly some elementary ones. You wander on people’s online journals, webpages and info’s on AOL and young girls from the ages of 11-17 are hopelessly in love with their boyfriends.

I find it funny. Looking upon a 13 year old’s AOL info it says Adam 3-4-6 I love you, baby. Does this young girl know that the date she put in is March, and we are still in that month? Does she know it takes several months and possibly years to even remotely come close to loving another human being? And do these young girls know that being boyfriend and girlfriend means that you must hang out with your significant other, not just see them at school?

I don’t blame these young girls, whenever I dated someone I always ‘loved’ them within the minute of ‘dating’ them. But I slowly realized that that’s a bunch of shit, you don’t love someone that quickly. Two week realtionships aren’t special, they happen everyday. Don’t think your unique because you successfully dated someone longer for a day.

I pity these young girls who think they are in love with their boyfriend of three days. I want to shake them and tell them that they are losers and need to get a life. Possibly be hit by a bus or a train. All girls have unfortunately done this when they were younger, some girls have out grown it and realized the true meaning of love. Some still throw that word around like it’s nothing. Love isn’t something you throw around. It should be something you treasure and give to someone you think deserves it. For every guy you say your in love with that doesn’t save anything for the guy you really will love someday. The ‘I love you’s’ will have exploded out of your mouth so many times it won’t feel different or real when you tell the guy your getting married too or the guy you’ve been dating for seven years you love them.

So to any of you young ladies who have been dating a guy since last week or two hours ago and have already been writing Mrs. inserttheguyyourdatingslastnamehere all over your notebook please look up the word love and don’t throw it around like it’s just another word.
© Copyright 2006 writingonpaperx (writingonpaper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083247-Are-You-Really-In-Love