*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083756-How-Do-I-Know
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1083756
That this is my Heart’s Desire when nothing seems to be falling into place?
I know our life plan is to travel in our RV taking photographs and sharing our stories with others. I know this because every time I talk about this lifestyle my insides get all tingly and I smile uncontrollably. I know this because all my dreams are about us driving our RV, relaxing by the water, enjoying the traveling and even cleaning the RV. I know this because every time I close my eyes I see us living this lifestyle. I know this because I feel it, I smell it, I live it and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this dream become our reality.

I am not sure exactly why things are not falling into place at this moment but one thing I know for sure is that as long as we hold on and continue believing in this dream it will happen. Both of us have had this dream since we were children and we will stay on course and take the necessary steps to fulfill it once and for all. Even though it has been a really rough road we have been on so far we are learning so much. Our only hope at this point is that we are able to find a way to get our RV very soon. It is now in God’s hands as we continue doing everything we know how to do right now. When we know more then we will surely continue doing more.

We have received so many really great questions, comments and advice from so many people and we truly appreciate all of it. We have learned through this that we are not the traditional types and we do not handle things the way most people do. In the past we had believed that was one of our flaws but we now see it as one of our most positive traits. We do not do things by the book because we are writers of our own books. Our choices hardly ever align with the majority of opinions and we realize that we have an unorthodox way of dealing with our challenges that many people do not understand but the important thing is that we finally do.

There are so many opportunities that we have carefully thought about that will be able to support our lifestyle once we get out there. In addition to my writing and photography there are so many available positions that we are very qualified for. Once the word gets out how masterful his work is we will not be able to keep up with the demand for our designs. We will also be showing our artwork at Craft Shows and Fairs as well as on our website. We have many other ideas and we know we can make it once we get out there. The only challenge that we cannot seem to get past currently is getting a RV but we are not giving up. We know that for all of the many refusals we are getting there will soon come the day when that one person allows us the opportunity to give back tenfold and the rest will be history.

There have been moments that we have just about given up on our dream but we know it is time for us to begin living our lives as if we believe in ourselves. To be all that we can be and to do what we do best. We are back on course and this time we will not allow anyone or anything to stop us from creating the life we want. We will stay focused and centered in our lives so that we will not swerve off our chosen path. Life is definitely what you make of it and we are making ours the best we have ever experienced before.

Please visit our website for photos, stories, and updates at www.hittheroadjackenterprises.com
© Copyright 2006 OnAWing&APrayer (kimberlywriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083756-How-Do-I-Know