*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085582-Sojourner
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #1085582
Inspirational essay

Sojourner
By: Musing

I want to live fully alive,walking the paths of earth as a sojourner with my fellow seekers. Marveling at time spent at a stream,learning of the gift of life,seeing the whole cycle of it in a dew drop,a rainbow,in the grandeur of the ocean, the infinity of stars and simply in a baby's smile. Life goes on and sings its praise to hilltops,leas and vales. Come life!! Start anew again in the microscopic to the vastness of atmospheric space. Come life,call it out from death like Lazarus awakening.

In death we meet life,back to the earth we go only for our bodies to nourish newness and be reborn as a blade of grass.The spirit of all of us who journey here long for the fulfillment of our life. The opposite of that fulfillment is the detour of confusion and imbalance that comes to us at differing times along the path. We awake from this slumber and move on.


The universe calls us to be awake,to be alive,to live abundantly with hope and faith. Seemingly trite,but these are the basic truths of our world and the next. The universe shouts your time is short here;use it wisely! Live the divine within. All the secrets come to you from quiet and stillness. Let true words,divine words,active living words,find us and flow from our heart, knowing only that our true calling here is to love! Learning to live life loving more! Use the best of your spirit to help your fellows. Encourage you must. Call to them,echoing the truths of our instruction here.

How do we get our souls to sing and our spirits to dance in our celebration of the journey? The paths we take and choose not to follow make up our being .It expresses who we are and who we are to become. Invite the good spirits to your heart so they may teach the life of love. We are all sojourners here and we must travel life paths together!
© Copyright 2006 Musings (musings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085582-Sojourner