*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1086049-The-Cage-club
by Kotu
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1086049
Club dedicated to the sexual desires of its members TBD comments welcome
“This can’t be real” Emma’s mind repeated the phrase over and over like a protective mantra.
From her position, bound in the now darkened recess of the cage, she watched as the presenter in his lurid lame suit entered the spotlight to be greeted by the cheers of the crowd, some hooting like members of a Jerry Springer audience.

Interlude

John was rather proud of his parody of a 3rd rate American game show host and it seemed to go down well with the crowds. His lurid silver lame suit sparkled in the spotlight as he announced.

“We have a little light entertainment for our interlude this evening. The wife of one of our patrons has a fantasy to get gang banged by a group of total strangers” he stressed the word total.

A spotlight picked out the “patron”, a man wearing a business suit, sitting at a table with other men, on one of the raised daises scattered around the room. The man waved and smiled at the crowd.

“He wants to give her a few surprises and we aim to please” John grinned at the crowed and winked theatrically.

“Let me introduce our players” with a sweep of his arm John triggered the illumination of a doorway a figure emerged wearing a cheap white t shirt emblazoned front and back,

‘HER BOSS”

The crowd applauded and shouted their approval. He was followed by,

“LOCAL
SHOPKEEPER”

“BEST FRIENDS
HUSBAND”

The cheering of the crowd continued. It became a roar as another man emerged from the doorway this time the t shirt he wore bore the words,

“THEIR SON’

A few minutes later a blindfolded middle aged woman dressed only in stockings, suspenders and heels was guided from a doorway to the side of the auditorium by two men. It seemed bizarre that given the reason for being there that the women attempted to cover herself with her hands as she was led to a position in front of the cage where she was quickly and professionally tied to the bars.

Ann felt the firm guiding hands bend her over and tie her wrists to the bars of the cage. Grasping the bars she opened her legs slightly wider and waited straight legged. She could feel the lust of the crowd like a breeze across her exposed flesh. She felt the wetness and heat between her legs increasing and wished someone would come and use her.

The first to come forward to applause from the crowd was “HER BOSS”.

Mind games

Ann was good at what she did but frankly difficult to deal with and over the years a degree of animosity had developed between them. He was well aware that she detested him and constantly questioned her husband’s association with him at the golf club. However, there was no denying the charms of her statuesque body or the arousal he enjoyed when sharing sexually frank conversations with Peter regarding her.

When Peter had presented him with tonight’s opportunity “to try her out” he had leapt at the chance.

Ann quite often fantasised about her boss at work. This had increased significantly recently; however, she was certain he thought her overweight and unattractive.


Ann’s current position offered “HER BOSS” a clear view of her vulva and the tantalising line of the opening to her vagina. He released his thick shafted erection and placing a steadying hand on the small of her back guided himself into her vagina,

She was tight but very wet and he could feel her pushing back providing resistance to his thrust encouraging him deeper. She let out a gasp as he plunged deep inside her.

Firmly grasping both hips he proceeded to thrust fast and hard, within a few moments he knew he was nearing ejaculation and forcing himself as far into her as he could came copiously in repeated spurts.

Slapping her rear he pulled clear and grinning toward the waiting ‘players’ waved his replacement forward.

As he left the lit area into the relative darkness of hall his place was taken by “HER BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND”

Mind games

Ann and his wife had been friends since moving into the area several years ago and his desire to fuck her was as long standing, he felt fairly certain that Ann was oblivious to this fact or that he and her husband exchanged explicit images of their respective wives regularly. Indeed she was something of a ‘pin-up’ in terms of the number of men he had heard express a desire to fuck her.

An, was well aware that her friend was more attractive than her and was the centre of a lot a male interest.


Moving forward toward her bent form he drank in the smooth white flesh of her thighs and buttocks contrasting sharply with the black of her stockings. Flourishing the ‘prop’ he had been provided with above his head, a realistic looking black dildo, elicited a cheer from the crowd.

Ann heard the cheer from the crowd and a moment later, felt her buttocks pulled apart and the licking of a tongue against her anus she relaxed a little and the tongue took the opportunity to probe into her.

The tongue was soon replaced by a moistened finger; she felt the sensation with pleasure and unconsciously began to rock to the rhythm of this intrusion.

“HER BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND”, withdrawing his finger, pressed the tip of the lubricated device against the puckered hole and slowly exerting pressure succeeded in sliding a significant length of the phallus smoothly between her cheeks, her breathing became increasingly audible as this was done.

With his left hand on her buttock, the thumb of which manipulated the phallus in her anus, and his right holding her hip he forced into her. He could clearly feel the device lodged in her anus against his penis through the narrow dividing wall of flesh as he took her roughly to the enjoyment of the crowd.

As he felt himself nearing ejaculation he withdrew and masturbating himself to climax sent spurts of semen across the back of her thighs.

Ann felt hot liquid scatter across her legs and heard a cheer from the crowd.

“HER BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND”, returned to the others his breathing ragged.

The device in her anus began to slowly emerge at the automatic bidding of her sphincter.

A member of the club staff ran forward and to hoots of laughter from the crowd pushed it back in. ‘THE LOCAL SHOPKEEPER’ made his was into the spotlight.

Mind games

‘THE LOCAL SHOPKEEPER’ personally he’d always disliked Ann; she always seemed so stuck up and unfriendly. However, he also thought her one of the “horniest bitches” he’d ever met. Whenever, she visited his small convenience store images of her bound, abused and humiliated filled his mind.

Ann had been sexually attracted to the shopkeeper since their first encounter, as a result she was deliberately cool in his presence, concerned that otherwise this would be all too apparent.

The crowd began to chant,

“Fuck her arse, fuck her arse, fuck her arse, fuck her arse, fuck her arse” to a rough facsimile of the tune to the song the long, the short and the tall.

Pulling the dildo free ‘THE LOCAL SHOPKEEPER’ forced heavily lubricated fingers between her buttocks.

Deeming the now glistening puckered hole ready for entry he grasped his erections and began to push, to be rewarded with that satisfying feeling of resistance overcome, the yielding of the muscle.

Ann felt the violation of her anus and gasped. “The crowd, they were watching her sodomised and were applauding.” Her mind spun at the thought.

Reaching round the man began to play with her clitoris within a few moments an incredibly intense orgasm shuddered through her.

Withdrawing ‘THE LOCAL SHOPKEEPER’ moved to her head and attempted to place himself in her mouth. She resisted, turning her head to avoid this intrusion.

“No, that’s not allowed, it’s against the rules I gave”

“Fuck the rules and fuck the bitch” the crowd joined the host in this apparently familiar catchphrase.

Ann realised the genuine helplessness of her position, her vulnerability as ‘THE LOCAL SHOPKEEPER’ grabbing her by the hair forced himself into her mouth.

She could taste herself on his penis and the sordidness of the act sent waves of excitement through her. This flavour was rapidly replaced as grunting the man came into her mouth holding her head firmly forcing her to swallow.

“THEIR SON’ quickly replaced the ‘THE LOCAL SHOPKEEPER’ and lost no time in fulfilling a fantasy that had provided the scenario for his frequent masturbation over many years.

Mind games

“THEIR SON’ like many boys, certainly his friends, thought sexually of his own mother since an early age. These thoughts had developed into fantasy and due in part to their shared membership at the club his father was more than accepting of this. He had therefore been asked if he wished to take advantage of tonight’s entertainments and had somewhat hesitantly agreed.

Ann new it was wrong and had told no one of the dark fantasies that sometimes came unbidden regarding her own son nor of the times she had lay listening in the dark to him masturbating in the next room whilst performing the same action herself or of the time on discovering fresh evidence of his activities on the bed sheet had slowly leaned forward and at first hesitantly then eagerly licked his semen off the fabric.

Reaching between her legs he grasped her vulva firmly in his hand feeling the coarseness of her pubic hair, the heat, the mixture of sex fluids that oozed between her vagina lips.

Ann felt the firm grasp of a hand between her legs and opened them a little wider as she sensed the man positioning himself to have her.

“THEIR SON’ moved forward and his breathing rapid and shallow and as his mother opened her legs a little wider penetrated her fully with a single thrust.

Ann gasped as the man forcibly thrust deep within her and began to pound at her from behind.

“THEIR SON’ the sensation was greater than that he had ever felt and within all too brief a time he felt the uncontrollable urge to cum.

Ann felt the man stiffen and a seemingly endless stream of semen discharge within her body.

“THEIR SON’ withdrew and in a daze left the circle of light to the sound of a roaring crowd.

Peter watched the procession of his wife’s abusers one hand stroking his erection through his trousers beneath the table. As he thought of showing her the digital recording of the event he had had commissioned he was unable to constrain himself and releasing his erection began to masturbate furiously as he imagined her shock he quickly came to climax to be followed only a moment later by their son who doing the same sent jets of semen deep into his mothers vagina for a wildly appreciative audience.

“Hands up who wants a fuck at her?” the host enquired of the still applauding audience.

A procession of men from the audience were selected one at a time to come forward their friends shouting alternatively encouragement or derision as they used the restrained women.

Rather than the intense atmosphere of arousal that had prevailed and as might have been anticipated the atmosphere now became more that of good natured sports event.

As this abuse progressed those not directly involved mostly began to dissipate around the room some returning to tables abandoned others to the bar the sound of conversation could once again be heard.

Ann lost count of the number of times the sequence of penetration, intercourse, ejaculation and withdrawal was repeated.

Peter tried to keep count and comforted himself that even if he lost track the recording would provide an answer. Moreover, he would be able to enjoy over and over again the pleasure of the evening with the added benefit of slow mow, freeze frame he grinned as by his reckoning the eighth stranger from the audience took the opportunity to use his wife and his growing arousal caused a straining of the fabric of his trousers.

Finally, Ann was released and lead unsteadily out of the auditorium by the same men who had guided her in.

Emma watched with foreboding certain in the knowledge that it would soon it would once again be her turn to ‘entertain’ the crowd.

© Copyright 2006 Kotu (stephenangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1086049-The-Cage-club