*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088346-Draculas-Wife
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1088346
The day my life had changed was the day I had said hi to a monster...
His touch was as cold as his heart.
My village was raided by the all-powerful Dracula, head of all vampires. He had come looking for a wife. All the familes had hidden their duaghters from the fearful vampire lord. I thought the rumor was false, so I went to get the wood for the bonfire that night.
That was the worst mistake I had ever made.
I had saw a handsome man in the field. But he was nude!
"Excuse me,sir, but why is ye naked?"
He looked at me with these beautiful black eyes; I could'nt pull myself awy from his powerful gaze.
"Your village has stripped me of my clothing and left me to rot in the field," he said to me.
" Alas, that is wrong! Eat some of this food," I said , handing him a loaf of bread.
" I don't think that there is a nicer, more kinder lass in all the world," he said smiling. I felt my cheeks heat up.
"I will bring you some of my father's old clothing, I will not let you freeze to death!" I said runnning back to my village while it was still light.
"What is your name, lass?" he called from the hill.
"Naomi!!"

At midnight, I heard a knock at my family's door. My father went to answer, and then I heard a sharp gasp. Mother told me and brother to stay in the room while she went to see what happened. we then heard a deep powerful voice from the doorway.
"I have chosen a wife," the stranger said.
"Please, Lord Dracula, let us live in peace!" My father begged;I heard him drop to his knees.
My heart started to beat faster. He was real?!
"I have chosen your offspring, Naomi. If chooses not to become my wife, I will destroy this village at once. Call her to me."
I froze. Dracula was one of the most evil beings on earth, and I had to marry him? But on the othe hand, I had to save my village that to let all of my family and friends die.So I made the descion that would ultimately change my life. So I stepped out of the room and went into the doorway. What I saw sent me into utter shock.
The same lad I saw this evening was there! He went up to me, and took me by the hand. My furious father went to say something, but he silenced him.
"Naomi, by now, you should now that I am the Lord of all Vampires, Dracula. Your manner surpirsed me when you saw me. Even if you did know my name. I knew that you wouldn't run away You treated me like a human being, even as I am not one. Would you do me the honor of being my wife?"
"Yes, but only to save my village. Take heed that I will never harbor feelings for a non-mortal being, such as yourself. I will never love you, Dracula. I only care about my village. As long s you cause no harm to them, I will reamain you wife. If I foung out something happened , I will instantly murder myself," I said.
"Fine," he said."But you must never try to leave me, or I will turnyou into a vampire like myself and you will have no choice but to stay with me!"
Yes,I though. This was my new life, as Dracula's wife.
© Copyright 2006 puppyluv (puppyluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088346-Draculas-Wife