*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089182-Sleeping-Angel
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1089182
The way he saw her..
Silently, he walked into the bedroom, slowly closing the door behind him as his eyes rested on her...

The early rays of sunshine crept through the windows, a light orange color making shadows on the walls. Withing minutes, it changed from orange to a golden color as his eyes caressed her beautiful body. Even without touching her, he knew the skin of the sleeping angel was as soft as the white satin sheets she slept on. The curly brown hair covered the pillows around her as well as some of her upper body. The silken skin seemed golden now. There wasn't an inch of clothes on it, just a simple white sheet covering her from the waist down.
She turned to the side, revealing her face in profile and he chuckled to himself. This peaceful angel was all his, with body and soul.

He did not dare touch her for she might awaken, so he just watched, marveling in her beauty.
The thin satin sheet enhanced every curve of her body, which even unrevealed, was a creation of God.

© Copyright 2006 Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm (geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089182-Sleeping-Angel