*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091054-Is-This-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Prose · Emotional · #1091054
Written to see how love can be frightening
Sitting at work, typing, trying to concentrate. My eyes big, wide open, turn glossy at the thought of you. Concentration is not possible with work in the way, concentration is clear as water when it comes to you. My communication isnt great with co-workers, maybe I should picture them being you. You make my soul turn. I dont know how to improve this project at work, I can only think of ways for us to improve. No one can make me laugh here, yet you do it all the time. Why cant I live one day at a time and not worry you may dissapear, wondering how your soul can ever live without mine, it just wouldnt shine, what would I do with all the tears I would cry, could you lie and say you still love me, I shouldnt even wonder all this as your still mine.
You made my world sparkle and beam when you came in, it didnt even fade. I prayed you would stay over and over. Like a girl in love for the first time, vulnerable, ecstatic, emotionally. That would be me. See you make me aware to love. You let me be, you set me free. You touch me deep inside my emotions, do you know how much that means to me.. you make me feel alive. Like a dive I took into starting this, I dont want to see an end, unless we are near old age, and our grown up kids are telling us about the good old days, and they show us that page in the album of us when we were young. Did you know when you kiss me, I am immortal.
The butterflies in my stomach are still there, they constantly flutter around asking for you.
I'm in love with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
© Copyright 2006 dreamgirl (prettyfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091054-Is-This-Love