*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091132-What-I-miss-about-me
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Death · #1091132
What goes when someone dies.
What I miss about me is my smile. I miss the sound of my laughter. When my son died, a part of me went with him. It happened so fast that by the time I realized it, there was nothing I could do to stop it. All my joy, hope, happiness just went out the window. Sunny days turned to gray, overcast, rainy days. The color of the world faded to gray. Living life just became an existance. I found myself wondering where I had gone. I have been a mother, wife, daugther, sister, neice, grandchild and fosterchild. I have been all things to everyone, but me. Some where down the line I lost who I was. I have sheltered myself from the pain of betrayal, only to find out that in doing so, I have lost many good friends. I find myself alone and searching for connections to life itself. I don't know if I will ever climb out of the man made hole I have created for myself. I only hope to in the long run. I hope to find myself before its to late. Can anyone help or even hear my cries?

Dedicated to the loving memory of:
Michael Edward McCullum
04/01/1994 to 04/10/1997

FOREVER LOVED, FOREVER MISSED, FOREVER THREE.....

FOREVER LOVED, FOREVER MISSED, FOREVER THREE.
© Copyright 2006 sadlyigoon (sadlyigoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091132-What-I-miss-about-me