*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091772-Kill-ta-this
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Lyrics · Death · #1091772
this is a song that will be on R U scared(#2)-cykotik
-opening dialogue-yo down south everyone tryin to get up in the game ya know everyone wants a tricked out escalade on 24's a six story house with a game room leather furniture and a big swimmin pool thats all nice but i aint down with that all i want is for you to KILL TA THIS.


-yeah bitch im back up in this mother fucker im cykotik and i truly am the devils reject-


-verse1-Rejected throughout the mother fuckin mainstream,i keep it underground fuck tryin to be nice and clean,im comin from my heart with tales of the grotesque,murder mutilation gore this sound is picturesque,puttin it down once again for all the horror fiends,the legion of killers that be standin right behind me,cocken they pistols and loaden up they 12 gauge,ready to bust shots with nothen but pure rage,comin from tha darkside of reality,my minions locked and loaded and ready to kill for me,best believe that murder is relavent,i wont be content till i execute the innocent.

-chorus-whats my advice to kids that get pissed?mother fucker go ahead and kill ta this shit,do you really fuckin think ima get rich off this? when im sittin in a cell cuz someone went off to kill ta this shit?

-verse2-cock the hammer back pull the trigger let it go,the bullet pierces through the mother fuckin torso,guts start to fly,no time to say good by,your ass is stuck on a siksyde hell ride,welcome to your final stop for all eternity,death is iminent when your chosen inadvertantly,dont start crying nothing can save your worthless soul,demons take the prisoner cast him into a flaming hole,now your stuck with me,the fading light youll never see,ill cut your body up as the skin bleeds.

-chorus-x2

© Copyright 2006 Cykotik (cykotik17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091772-Kill-ta-this