*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093965-Love-never-Fades
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1093965
Harry and Ginny may have broken up, but will they stay that way?
Harry slammed the door to the Dursley home, happy to be rid of them. He rather face Voldemort millions more times than live another minutes with that miserable family. Harry took a long look a Privet Drive, this was probably his last time looking at this street, he hoped. Suddenly there was a small crackle and a tall red-headed man stood there with very tired eyes. "Hello Mr.Weasley", Harry said as he embraced. "hello Harry, were going to have to make this quick, I need to get back to the ministry" Mr.Weasley said quickly. Harry held on to Mr.Weasley's shirt tail. Mr.Weasley apparted to the Burrow. "I love it here", Harry said while looking around.
This was quite true, other than Hogwarts, The Burrow was one of the only places he felt truely at home. Harry saw that nothing had changed. He took a few steps toward the front door. When he heard another crackle and Mr. Weasley was gone. Harry knocked on the door. There was no answer. He knocked again. Still no answer. Fearing the worst, Harry took out his want and casted the spell in his head. The door flew open and inside was complete chaos. All the Weasleys and Flour's family were rushing around with flowers, dishes, and fabrics. The first person to even notice Harry was Ginny. She looked stunned and she dropped the antique vase she was holding.
"Ginny! That's the fourth time you did this today! Everytime someone opens the door you drop the vase!" Mrs.Weasel's screeching voice yelled from the kitchen. "Sorry mum", Ginny yelled eyes still on Harry. Mrs. Weasely stomped into the living room and flicked her wand. The vase magically started to put itself together. Ginny ran upstairs to her room. Mrs.Weasley finally turned towards the door to find Harry standing there. "Harry! How are you dear, you look so skinny! I'll give you a bite to eat!" Mrs.Weasley said cheerfully. "I'm fine Mrs.Weasley, finally free of the Dursleys", Harry said. "Well that may be, but you have not yet escaped Voldemort, you must go back to Hogwarts! It's the only real safe place! Plus, you can always still talk to Dumbledore's portrait, you know.", Mrs. Weasley said trying to convince him. "Mrs. Weasley, I have to look for the horuxes, I can't, Ican't go back there" Hary said quietly.
"Harry, I already told Ron and Hermione that they should go back, they are thinking about it, now promise me you'll think about it." Mrs.Weasley said with worry in her eyes. "I'll..I'll think about it", Harry said finally defeated. He headed upstairs to his room to set up. On his way there he saw an door cracked, and heard noises coming from it. He peeked in and saw Hermione and Ron snogging. ~Finally~ he said to himself.
He continued up the steps to the last bedroom, newly added, which was clearly his. Hedwig was already perched on a dresser along with some of Harry's other things. After unpacking all of his things, Harry came downstairs to eat lunch.
"Hello Harry!", Hermione said as she hugged him. "Hey mate, bloody hell, have you grown!", Ron said. This was true Harry had grown taller since the last time they saw each other, at Dumbledore's funeral. The three friends conversated at lunch for over an hour. Harry felt stuffed and wanted to walk it off so he went out side to walk by the garden.
"Umm..Hello Harry", he heard a familiar voice say. Ginny Weasley stood up . "Hi Ginny" Harry said nervously. This was his first time seeing Ginny since the funeral also. She had grown to be even more beautiful than before, even though he didn't think that was possible.
Both were speechless. "Harry, I know that you said that you wanted to protect me, but you don't have to. I think I'm in danger anyway just by being your best friend's sister. We didn't have to break up." Ginny said with tears in her eyes, "Ginny its more complicated if Voldemort found out, he would stop at nothing to kill you", Harry said. "You don't understand! Harry, I...I..I love you! I've loved you ever since my second year. And I finally got you, and then you are just taken away from after a few weeks. It's not fair!" Ginny said while weeping. "Ginny, I love you too, but please don't cry, when I defeat him, we will unite", Harry said. "But what if you don't, what if you die, and leave me" Ginny said. At that very moment it started to rain.
Ginny was still crying and there was nothing Harry could say to make her feel better, So he kissed her. And she kissed him back. Soon they were snooging in the garden. "Harry, Ginny, stop that. You two need to get out of the rain. You'll catch a cold. Stop kissing!", Mrs.Weasey yelled from her kitchen window. She would have never expected Harry and Ginny to be together, even though Ginny always had that little crush on him. She never knew Harry felt the same way. But she was alright with it. Harry was like a son to her, and if there was anyone good enough for Ginny, it was him. So maybe deep down inside she always hoped it would turn out that way.
As Harry and Ginny climbed the stairs side by side they were blushing so much they looked as if they had the mumps. "We seen you two in the garden", Ron said sneerly. "we knew it was going to happen, but you could have gave it atleast a few more days. You two were longing for each other that bad?" Hermione said jokingly. "shut up you two" Harry and Ginny said in unison. They held hands. And they continued up the steps.
© Copyright 2006 HarryPqueen14 (hellokqueen14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093965-Love-never-Fades