*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094019-welcome-to-tha-darkside
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Lyrics · Death · #1094019
track #5 featuring jason porter(incomplete)
-opening dialogue-walk with me..you are about to witness a side the music industry is afraid of a side so grim it surpasses all description welcome..to tha darkside.

-verse1-take a walk with me to a place that youve never seen,a place so dark it surpasses all your hellish dreams,a nightmare the dark side of the music biz,where success depends on how fucked up your brain is,this is the lowest of the fuckin low,take what you know about misery and chunk it out the fuckin window,lets go on a new kind of gore ride,entangled exposure to blaspheme and suicide,theres no where to hide,im lyricly inclined,still attacking your mind,fuckin with you on the inside,rip out your heart and start stompin on that piece of shit,you dont need it all it does is hinder your ability,to truly understand this fuckin violent society.
© Copyright 2006 Cykotik (cykotik17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094019-welcome-to-tha-darkside