*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094493-I-promise-ill-never-leave-you1
Rated: E · Novel · Ghost · #1094493
the first chapter of my story
Mallory come on stop being such a chicken all the time. Thats what my older brother Caleb always says. He always says that 13 year olds are sapposed to be brave but i havent been able to be brave since my best friend Evan died just a few months ago when he was hit by a speeding car when he was crossing the street. I still remember it like it was yesterday I went to see him in the hosbital he was in serious condition and the last thing he said to me was "Whatever happens to me I promise I'll never leave you" then his eyes closed and I knew he was dead. Anyway it was late so I went to bed right before I was in bed I went to close the window but before I did I got to the window I saw that it was already closed. I thought that window was open.I thought ow well I climed into bed and fell asleep but what I failed to notice while I was dosing off was a faint shadow come across the room and pull the covers over me and then said"I wont leave you I promise". Then it dissapered into thin air.
© Copyright 2006 lil-B5-fan (lil-b5-fan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094493-I-promise-ill-never-leave-you1