*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1096934-why
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Death · #1096934
why did she die? let the killer tell .
she had large unfriendly breasts that were always in the way. They
ultimately caused her death.They were the source of terrible depression and self consciousness
from the time she was thirteen years old.
But you might ask,why did she wait so long to kill herself? It was like a movie goer who
stays until it's time for the grand finale
and then says "I just realized I hate this movie,
give me my money back."
Or like the guy who finds a hair in his soup and keeps on eating for five more minutes before he complains to the waiter.
Why did she keep on suffering for so many years?Well I know the answer.She lived her whole life for others.She was the ultimate care giver.She took care of everyone until she was done and then her job was over.
I was her last assignment and the one who caused her death.I was also the last person to see her.When my parents killed themselves she took me in and raised me.I loved her nice soft breasts at first.I was always crying.
She would hold me close and snuggle with me at night.She was like a mother to me.I loved her dearly.
As I grew older I began to be in awe of and then disgusted by her huge bosom.I found reasons
for not hugging her,turning away when she would hold out her arms to me.I knew it hurt her but I could not bear the intimacy that resulted from pressing my adolescent body against them.
I no longer wanted her to be seen at my school
and I stopped asking friends over.They always stared and whispered about her and I couldn't bear that.
Gradually I grew more and more distant.I had to protect myself from them.I could not isolate my love for her from my loathing for them.
What could I do?I grew to be rude and unkind to keep her at arm's length.Her sobs woke me in the night.I wept but would not go to her I did not comfort her in her questioning grief. I was all she had left and now I no longer allowed her care giving.She could not go on.
I found her when I came home from school the next day.She lay on her back on the floor.
Her tongue was orange and protruding from the pills she had swallowed.Yet I saw a spark of life left in her azure eyes.She weakly held out her arms to me...


© Copyright 2006 pegasus (indigoblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1096934-why