*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097117-Letter-To-Psychic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Sambo
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #1097117
Letter sent to psychic. Sammy has a wonderful experience.
Sammy Levinsalor
My Address
My City, USA 12345

Madame Whoever

Dear Madame,

You will believe this. I have awaken from a dream. I am in an almost trance like state as I type these words. I have little or no control over my fingers. I dreamt your name and address in my most unusual dream. I dream a lot my dear Madame, never like this. I see you and me walking hand and hand together in a moment of bliss.

We are talking about money, love and freedom from worry. We draw pictures in the sandy beaches we are walking on. These pictures are replicas of things I saw on the Discovery Channel about Egyptian Paintings and and ancient cultures. Yes...you and me, we were there together at the head waters of the Nile ministering and giving free psychic readings to tribes of people no other white people had seen before. They fell at our feet and lavished us with gold and rubies and other exotic stones and raw meat that only you and I could ingest. Our bellies were covered with grease from the meat.

We were floating on a cloud you and me light and free as a leaf blowing in the wind, pure and fresh as snowflakes falling gently to earth. You told me that my life would be just like this blissful moment from this point on. I only had to do this one thing...and damnit for the life of me I can't remember what the hell it is or was.

Please write to me and tell me what to do. I have never felt this good before. Write me as soon as you can. Madame? Don't you hate it when you have a psychic brain fart? I do. It's beginning to happen to me a lot.

Thank you in advance for your help.


Sammy Levinsalor
Confused Psychic

© Copyright 2006 Sambo (sammy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097117-Letter-To-Psychic