*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097229-Assasination
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1097229
A mysterious attempt to take the life of the president.

March 17, 2006, 5:59 p.m. Washington D.C, the White House

It was a dark and rainy day, the clouds were roaring, lighting lighted up the skies. There was a four man team of assassins sitting on top of the roof of the white house, waiting for the exact moment. Each one of them were cold blooded, merciless assassins, and today they were going to prove it, by taking down the president, and destroying the White House. At 6:00 p.m. these assassins were given the order to infiltrate the White House, assassinate the president, and destroy the White House by placing a bomb. And they weren’t going to let anything stop them from completing there goal. They were all armed with the best equipment, shotguns, hand guns, machine guns, silenced guns, grenades, flash bangs, smoke grenades, and bullet proof vest. There was something very special about these assassins, they were all Arcadians.
The names of the 4 assassins were Brute, Strife, Trigger, and Boss. Brute is a 6’7”, 38 year old, African American male, he weighs 243 lbs, he is extremely muscular, he has no hair, he wears a necklace with a skull on it, and he has a scar on his left eye. Strife is a 5’8”, 27 year old, Caucasian male, he weighs 193 lbs, he has light brown hair, and he wears a green bandana around his head. Trigger is a 6’0”, 30 year old, Indian male, he weighs 213 lbs, he has dark brown hair, multiple rings on each of his fingers, each ring was for every important person he killed, he wears a patch over his right eye because of a knife accident he had. And Boss…nobody knows what Boss actually looks like, he is a mysterious man with an unknown past. He always wears a mask because he was severely injured in a fire a long time ago, the mask is black on one half and silver on the other half. No part of his body is exposed, he was lucky to have survived the fire, but he still has the marks. Boss, just like his name suggest, is the leader of the team.
There were now 10 seconds left until it was time for the infiltration. Trigger had a bomb that would explode after a certain time, he placed the bomb on the roof, and he set it for 5 minutes, hoping that it would be enough time for the plan. They continued to wait, drenched in rain, with water running down there cheeks. Everybody got ready, and they prepared them selves for the fire fight that they knew they were about to get into. 5 seconds left, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Brute, Strife, Trigger, and Boss all used the phase ability to drop through the roof, the phase ability allows whoever is using it to go through any object, like a ghost, and it can also turn the user invisible if he chooses to be. The four men landed in an empty room, but there were security cameras mounted in the corners. But because all four of the men were invisible the cameras didn’t spot them. Strife quickly unholestered his silenced pistol, which became invisible along with him, and he shot out all of the nearby lights. The two guards in the next room heard the lights break, so they came in to investigate. After seeing that the lights were broken a guard started to reach for his radio to warn other guards that something wasn’t right, but before they could do anything Trigger quickly shot them down. There was no time for stealth, the bomb only had 4: 48 seconds left. The four men ran through the multiple rooms shooting out lights and gunning down guards. The guards had no idea what had hit them, they were shot down before they could even react to the lights being shot out. Security cameras were also shot, so everyone in the building was put onto high alert. While the four men were running through rooms taking down the guards, they heard guards in other rooms yelling to get the president out of the White House. Boss didn’t want that to happen.
Boss and his men were approaching the oval office, the only thing in there way was a room with tight security. Obviously some other guards must have found their dead buddies and put everybody in the building on full alert, because there were ten guards that were standing near the entrance of a hall that lead to the oval office. And there wasn’t enough time for the lights to be shot out, because the guards noticed Boss and his men as soon as they walked through the door. Brute and Trigger quickly dived behind cover, while Boss and Strife quickly went back into the previous room. Seven of the guards hid, but three of the guards stayed and started spraying bullets. Brute got a grenade and lobbed it in between the group of guards, the guards tried to get away as fast as they could, but before they could get far away Trigger shot the grenade, causing it to explode and kill the three guards, two other guards nearby were also killed. There were 3 seconds of silence, and then Boss and Strife heard two doors behind them slam open. Three guards came out of one door and two guards came out of the other door. Brute and Trigger turned around towards the guards who came through the doors, but as soon as they did Trigger felt the heat of a bullet whizzing past his face. When Brute and Trigger turned back around there were four guards in the door way. Trigger noticed the cameras in the corners of the buildings and thought that people in the camera room may be giving orders to the guards who were coming in, so Trigger quickly shot the cameras. Boss pulled out a shotgun and quickly shot down two of the guards with one shot. Strife threw down a smoke grenade, and although none of the guards could see, they could hear there partners screaming in pain.
Fighting off all of these guards would be a waste of time, so while Strife, Trigger, and Brute continued to fight the guards Boss teleported to the front door of the Oval Office. Boss kicked open the door, and he was greeted by two guards, before they could blink Boss pulled out two sub machine guns and gunned down the guards. Boss got a glimpse of two guards running thorough a door on the right. He quickly teleported into that room, and he ended up teleporting in front of two guards, and behind those two guards was the president, and behind the president were two other guards. Boss quickly unsheathed two daggers and sliced the throats of the two guards in front of him. Boss then quickly ran to the president, grabbed his shoulder, spun him around, and put him in a choke hold, using him as a human body shield. He pulled out a pistol and quickly shot the two guards that were behind the president. He then threw the president to the ground, and then he used his telekinesis ability to grab big pieces of furniture and block all of the doors. Boss then started to approach the president, and he saw the fear on the president’s face. But the president wasn’t only scared of Boss, he was also scared of what Boss just did. Seeing Boss use telekinesis stuck the president with fear. As Boss approached the president the president started to back away, shivering, and feeling as if he couldn’t speak. And then Boss started to talk to the president.
Boss: Finally, just me and you, I finally have the opportunity to kill you. I have waited for this moment.
President: …what, what are you…
Boss: I’m an average, normal human, with a twist.
President: Why…why do you want to kill me?
Boss: It’s my job to kill important people like you, people that can do things to harm…us. Listen, I don’t have a lot of time before this building blows up, so let’s just get to the part where you die.
President: Please, please show mercy you monster.
Boss: Good bye Mr. President.
Boss pointed the gun at the president’s head, and he pulled the trigger. But things didn’t turn out how he wanted them to. Right, before Boss pulled the trigger a dagger penetrated his right shoulder, so when Boss pulled the trigger he ended up shooting the president in the arm. Although a normal person would scream in pain having a dagger go through their shoulder, Boss was used to feeling this pain. It would make sense for Boss to turn around to see who just stabbed him in the shoulder with a dagger, but he didn’t have to turn around, he knew who did it.
Boss: How, how did you know? Who told you?
?: We always have eyes watching.
Boss: I am tired of this, I am tired of going by your stupid laws, and I am tired of you.
?: So what are you gonna do about it?
Boss: I’m going to kill you.
Boss turned around and he wasn’t surprised to see John Turner. Boss hated John Turner more then anyone else, but he never tried to kill him because he knew that the Arcadians would probably suspect him. While Boss had his back turned to the president another Arcadian teleported behind Boss, grabbed the president, and teleported him to a safe area. Boss was already positive that they would do something like that, but he wasn’t worried about that, the only thing on Bosses mind was killing John Turner. John and Boss started to walk around the office. Boss had a 2ft blade that was in a sheathe on his leg, and John had a 3ft blade in a sheathe on his back. They both unsheathed their blades, they stared at each other for 5 seconds, and then Boss charged towards John.
Boss started to viciously slash at John, but John was able to parry every attack. Boss then tried to slash at John’s neck, but John quickly dodged the attack. John quickly kicked Boss in the side of the ribs and then he did a leg sweep, knocking Boss down to the ground. When Boss fell to the ground he dropped his blade, John took advantage of it and quickly picked up his blade and threw it into corner. Boss got of the ground and quickly tried to upper cut John, but John grabbed Bosses wrist and he quickly twisted it, Boss was screaming from the pain he felt of his wrist snapping. John then slammed Boss into the wall and then he slammed Boss on a table. The table easily broke in half, and Boss was on the ground bleeding. Boss was struggling to get up, but then something ran through Bosses mind, something he forgot about. Boss looked at his watch, and it had already been 4 minutes and 53 seconds. Boss was too weak to teleport, and he knew he was going to die, but he was happy, the reason he was happy is because he wouldn’t die alone, John had no idea that there was a bomb on the roof. John was going to die, and Boss was happy about it. John and Boss then spoke there last words.
John: You lose, I win.
Boss: Good guys don’t always win.
After Boss said his last words he smiled, the bomb exploded, and the White House went up in flames. Everybody in the building was killed, and none survived. John Turner, the greatest known man on Arcadia, died. His body was turned into ashes, and the ashes were blown away by the wind.
© Copyright 2006 Tranquil (tranquil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1097229-Assasination