*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099458-Traffic-ZAP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lucky
Rated: 18+ · Article · Internet/Web · #1099458
It is about a website TrafficZap.com and plez review the article

Search engines’ listing or to network with other sites or exchange links with other sites related to yours are the activities to generate traffic on websites. Millions of people are using US query search engines every day and millions of Internet users use search engines to find products and services for buying and sell.

TrafficZap.com is one among that. It is search Engine Submission page and also a Traffic Exchange that links us with popular sites. TrafficZap.com provides people Internet marketing tips, help and resources on web site promotion, website management, web site building, search engine optimization and money marking.

Traffic-zap is a targeted web traffic download package, which consist of targeted keywords, comprehensive, accurate and phrases hand-sourced, that are selected for their relevance and popularity in the major search engines by keyword marketing specialists.

The TrafficZap.com contains variety of Networks like Profit Zap, Builder zap, hosting zap, job zap, and travel zap, hobby zap that contains top 10 popular links. The ALL-IN-ONE MARKETING SUITE give people the tools to get the site listed on search engines, Create professional ads to grab visitors' attention, Generate word-of-mouth promotion for your website, drive targeted visitors to your website, Communicate with your visitors.

Most of the online business fails because they don’t have anyone visiting their websites. The web has become so large that unless you spend some dollars on advertising nobody is going to find you. If people can’t find you, they can’t order anything from you then it goes like this No Web Traffic = No Product Sales.

The roles of Intranet is to provide communication and coordination support as we work. The three basic organizational entities are: the Web Council, Editorial Boards and the Web Technical Committee.

Setting up policies, standards and high-level style guides are the responsibilities of Web Council. The Web Council is not intended to be technical, they will uncover issues and opportunities that require technical support. For this reason, it is a good idea to include the Web Grandmaster as a member of the Web Council. If the role has been split into the technical and administrative functions as suggested above, both individuals should attend. This provides the Web Grandmaster with first-hand knowledge of the issues and opportunities, and provides a link to the Web Technical Committee

Editorial Board focuses on creating and managing their formal content to be both effective and to meet the enterprise and organizational standards. For this reason, Editorial Board meetings tend to focus on lower level, pressing and immediate issues than the Web Council

The Web Technical Committee is made up of the Webmasters in the Enterprise. The Web Grandmaster chairs this committee. Their focus is technical. Depending on the history and culture of the enterprise, the Web Technical Committee defines the technical standards, or a forum where the technical standards, created in another forum, are imparted to those who must implement them.

The Web Technical Committee also provides an opportunity for the Webmasters to share information on innovative approaches and tools that make their Authors, Editors, and Publishers more effective at creating and maintaining their own information.
© Copyright 2006 lucky (lucky_2982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099458-Traffic-ZAP