*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099703-Yugioh-GX-Giantess-Ch2
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1099703
A friendly duel turns into a big problem for Jaden

Chapter 2: Small Jaden: What Now?

Jaden groans as he wakes up from the shock of the attack. "Oh, man I didn't think monsters could do that." He has the migraine to prove it did happen. He sits up and takes a look around the room, noticing he is not in the Slifer Red Dorm. "Where am I?" he asks. The room he's in has a mirror on a dark brown dresser, big windows letting in a cool breeze, a large bed (that he is sitting on) and other necessities.

Standing up he turns around and walks right into something metallic. He surveys it then decides to climb it with some difficulty and makes it to the top finding a card deck only much bigger. Wow, I didn't think they could make cards this big. He stops to think about what he just said. 1. Overgrown duel disk with cards, 2. a BIG room, and 3. WHY is everything so big? He puts everything together and says I'VE SHRUNK!!!!

The door to the room opens up to reveal Alexis. "How are you doing, Jaden?" "Just fine, I think." He replies. "How in the world did I get like this?" Well...

Flashback

Etwol attacks Jaden and there is an explosion, when the smoke clears Jaden is gone or so it seems. Alexis goes over to the spot Jaden was at and can't find anything until she spots a faint glimmer on the ground where she finds Jaden shrunken down to a very small size about 1/100 as best can be judged.

Flashback Ends

You mean that's how I was shrunk down to this!?!? Afraid so.
So what do I do now?
Hang on for now and we'll figure something out. Okay then can I get some food? I'm hungry.
Alright, wait here and I'll come back with something.
"Okay" says Jaden
Alexis goes downstairs and to the lunch room, she sees some food being laid down. Alexis waits until the waiter is gone then sneaks up and takes some then hurries back to her room.
Jaden is waiting when she comes in and sets it down, he happily eats it.
"Thanks Lex" (Burps)
No problem, I think.
Okay that was great so what now?
We'll just have to see what we can do for now.


© Copyright 2006 Hisstory (vestigestory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1099703-Yugioh-GX-Giantess-Ch2