*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100491-confusion-and-change-the-spice-of-life
Rated: E · Article · Relationship · #1100491
my attempt to put heart break into words.
I feel sort of hypocritical writing about 'the meaning of life' then Turning around and pouring out my painful relationship experience when I just said love was the meaning of life. The truth is, love can hurt, and in some instances it makes people not want to live at all. Depending on what mood or emotional state you happen to be in, love changes its face all the time. To me, love seems to be an endless cycle of pain and hurt that continues until death. But I know the truth is that love is not always like that. Not even three months ago I was at Disney world next to one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met, and she said she was in love with me too. But now I’m sorry I believed her. now I’m left shattered by a girl and I have trouble waking up in the mornings, I have to ask my self 'why should I get up?' most mornings I cant come up with a good reason, but I get out of bed anyway, and go to school and do all that I’m told, but its really not enough. Nothing but time can heal this pain I feel.
© Copyright 2006 whatislove? (brokeyourspoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100491-confusion-and-change-the-spice-of-life