*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102402-Dear-Charlie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Writing · #1102402
A writen letter from the person who Charlie wrote to - from then back to Charlie.
May 5, 2006

Dear Charlie,

Hey, I'm the one who's been getting all your letters for the past months. I can't really tell you how old I am, I'd perfer that to be kept a secrete. But, I will tell you I'm 16 years old, and I live out in the middle of nowhere - well at least a couple miles from a small town called Woden. Your letters, your life, the things you''ve gone through.. unbelieveable. It's actually kind of scary too because a lot of the things you've experienced and went through.. I have too. I guess, that's why I can relate to a lot of your letters. I wish I knew more about you though, I don't really know where you're from or any more of your family background than you've told me... but I do think that if you lived here around me, I think we might be friends.

Trust me, I do know how you feel. Life - especially some of the things you experienced, as I have too. It's hard. Sometimes it feels like it never stops, like the drama and the stress never goes away - and I don't think it ever really does. For me, I keep thinking about how I am - and what I'll become after High School.. as time goes by things keep changing, and the things that you think would never happen - it does happen. And, afterwards it's like ... "wow..."

Anyway, I'll stop rambling on - I just wanted to let you know, I know how you feel(sorry, I know you don't like it when people say that) I'll say this, I know how you probably feel, a lot of the stuff you've went through, I've been there, and I know that a lot of that stuff is really hard to deal with. But, even though you don't live here, I'm just letting you know. If you ever need someone to listen, or to talk to. Let me know, I'm here.

Always,
Me!
© Copyright 2006 butterfly21 (butterfly21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102402-Dear-Charlie