*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102771-Pin-Doll-Talks
Rated: ASR · Other · Occult · #1102771
Carlotta reveals herself
5/6/06

I am feeling the need for action and revenge after being brutally passed over for a promotion at work. A promotion that I wasn't even sure I wanted to begin with! *Smile* Yet, I'd still love to see my boss crash and burn. *Blush*



After Jill returned Carlotta, smudged, salted, and exorcised she has been, not unsurprisingly silent. Her Cheshire smile, however, has been beaming at me since I have stirred up the dust motes of rage. *Note1*


Ah, Cherie! Maman always told us that a too busy life meant you were only running away from yourself.

in my loneliness
I think of a time long ago
tout vas bien Maman


Bayou le B'aitre was a good resting place for those running away from themselves. I was a poppet made for the daughter of a blanchisseuse, a washer woman. But the daughter, my Maman, grew to be a traiteur, a healer, a witchy-womyn. I learned much from her.

Carlotta will give you a recipe for revenge.


rhymes in a whisper
secret stories handed down
in the dark of night


Find a pocket mirror and inscribe the name of your nemesis on its surface. When she draws near, hold the intention of all her negativity reflecting back to her. *Flower1*


When you are a creature with no shadow, the world reflects only your self back to yourself.



Not a curse you see? *Heart*



find the golden key
as is above, so below
karma never sleeps


Ainsi-soit-il...Amen...So mote it be

la fleur s'apres forme


Ah bientot, Cherie!

*Kiss* *Kiss* *Kiss* *Kiss*


sigil for Maman Freda Erzulie

© Copyright 2006 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1102771-Pin-Doll-Talks