*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103791-A-Tropical-Adventure
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1103791
Sometimes, satisfaction can come while on vacation, thousands of miles from home.
Maybe there was something in the warm, tropical air that night that led him to his indiscretion. He normally would never agree to meet a woman at a hotel bar. For one thing, it wasn't his style.

For another, his wife would probably frown upon it.

But there was something exciting about it, too.

Something dangerous.

A little smirk etched across his lips as he thought to himself, It's easy to be James Bond when you're 1,200 miles away from home. His smirk was a full, toothy smile when he entered the bar; his gait was a swagger. Thoughts of his kids entered his head then, probably tucked in for the night by that hour.

He tossed his sport coat over his shoulder & pushed those thoughts from his mind; it was certainly not the way to think at a time like that, on a night like that. He could return to being the doting father the next day, but the night belonged to him.

The bar was an elliptical shape. He couldn't see her from his vantage point at the doorway, so he walked around, to the front of the bar, where the bartender asked, "Can I get you something, sir?"

The man just smiled, "No thanks, I'm just looking." He didn't want to sound like a window-shopper at the mall, so he added, "For someone."

The bartender smiled back, knowingly, "Uh-huh." There was a little twinkle in the bartender's eye. How many times before had he seen men come to a place like this, to get away from it all, and to perhaps engage in a little "Fun-in-the-Sun" not advertised in the brochures?

The man turned the corner and all of a sudden she was there. Her presence assaulted his every sense at once: sight, smell, taste, hearing, & touch. He saw her at the same moment he smelled her perfume, which left a sensual taste in his mouth. He heard her earrings jingle slightly as she stood up, and the combination of all those things made his skin awash with excitement.

She was of medium height & build, with short, cosmetically-lightened hair and green eyes that seemed to glow with a luminescence of their own, even in the darkness of the bar.

"Hi," he said, dumbfounded by this woman's looks. She wore a strapless dress that accentuated her nice, athletic shoulders. Her clavicle moved sexily beneath her skin as she extended her right hand,

"I'm..."

He moved quickly to place a forefinger on her lips, "No. I don't want to know your name."

She smiled devilishly. Her teeth had the whiteness of a toothpaste model, and he would have guessed her smile was the product of a very skilled, very expensive oral surgeon, had it not been for one canine tooth that was a little out of alignment, "And I guess I don't want to know your name, either. Is that right?"

"No," he smiled, but shook his head, "you don't need to know my name. I'm just a guy on a trip, very far from home."

She was nearly intoxicated by this man. He was fairly tall & rugged-looking; his shoulders were big under the nicely-pressed, open collar of his dark, silk shirt. He was quick to smile and possessed a clefted chin from which she found nearly impossible to look away. She hungered for him, a deep, primal warmth in her stomach that welled up and tickled the back of her throat. Her bottom lip quivered as she pulled close to him and whispered, "I've got a room."

Two beads of sweat glistened on his neck, but all she could smell was his cologne, a light scent that was nonetheless strong enough to make her own neck glisten a little, and not because of the humid air.

The bartender had seen that particular scene play out in front of him so often that he didn't need to pay attention to what was happening: two fairly young, attractive people accidentally bump into each other while on a business trip, they connect, and sparks fly later that night in one of the rooms upstairs; he knew. And good for them, the bartender usually thought. The two that had just left the bar together had practically ignited from the sexual heat. He smiled, they nearly left a vapor trail as they left; good for them.

...

She wanted to kiss him while they waited for the elevator to descend, to put her lips all over his face, to feel his strong arms around her, pulling her into his chest as they kissed, but she was unsure of what to do. There were people around, and she did not want lose control while in public; she wanted to save at least a little bit of decorum.

Decorum she lost completely when he put his left hand firmly on her right buttock as the elevator doors opened.

He meant it to be a light, flirtatious thing, but her ass was very firm and muscular beneath the material of her dress, and suddenly he found that he could not let go. Rather, he squeezed very firmly, and kept his hand right where it was until the elevator doors opened with a "Ding."

And then she was on him. He staggered backwards into the elevator while the woman jumped into his arms and ransacked his mouth with a barrage of hot, wet kisses. She somehow managed to press the appropriate floor button before returning to his face. His scent was so strong in her nose that it burned within her nostrils. Her tongue found his, and they danced together passionately in their mouths. She pinned him against the wall, making him aware of her breasts pushing against his chest.

She took a half-step back, then forcefully ripped open the collar of his shirt, sending buttons into the air & scattering loudly over the elevator floor. She attached her mouth to his adam's apple and sucked hard.

He uttered a hushed groan, then realized he had never taken his hand away from her ass. He reached around behind her with his right hand and, with a firm grip on each cheek, pulled her close to him.

The doors opened and the light from the hall spilled into the elevator. He put his lips to her right ear and asked her which room was hers. Then, while he was there, bit her lobe.

She yelped loudly, then slapped a hand over her mouth, embarrassed at the outburst. She then slapped her other hand over her mouth to cover the peals of hearty laughter that escaped through her fingers. She threw her head back over her shoulders and stared, upside-down, at the hallway behind her. "2206," she said, "first one on the right."

And like that her key card was in her teeth. He was amazed at how deftly she had produced it, but where had she been keeping it in the first place, when it was obvious that dress of hers had no pockets?

No matter. They burst into her darkened room, with only a low-watt, bedside lamp that had been left on to guide them. He could not wait to close the door before diving his face into her soft cleavage and running his tongue between her breasts.

She was so turned on at that point that she wanted him right there; she was willing to tear his trousers off of him and have sex with him in the doorway. Suddenly her dress was unzipped, and her left breast fell from the top of it. He paused for a moment to admire her breast: round, set high on her chest, and a moderately-upturned nipple surrounded by a small, lightly-colored areola.

He brought his right hand up and cupped her breast with it. He was pleased to note that it was a perfect fit. He gave it a none-to-gentle squeeze that made her catch her breath in her throat and sent her head into a spin. His tongue found her clavicle, and he ran it up the soft curve of her neck to her chin. My God, he thought, never before have I been so turned on by a woman's neck!

His mouth was a fire, and his tongue set her skin ablaze wherever it touched, from her excitedly throbbing corrated artery to the base of her jaw, just beneath her ear.

Soon, her dress was a rumpled pile around her feet. She stepped out of it and kicked her white heels across the floor. She was wearing only a pair brand-new panties, purchased especially for that evening, and a garter & sheer stockings, also new. She was practically naked, but did not feel cool in the least. In fact, if she had to guess her temperature at that moment, she would have said 107.3, and steadily climbing.

She didn't like garters, and never wore them, preferring instead to use the more practical pantyhose to work. But that was part of the allure, wasn't it, part of the game?

She pulled his shirt off of him, so that he was naked to the waist, and was struck by the raw, sinewy sex appeal of his bare torso. She ran her painted fingernails through his chest hair, and was fascinated to watch his pectoral muscles flex at her touch. She ran her fingertips down to his navel, and farther still to his belt. She could tell he had an erection, but could not tell just how big it was through his dress slacks.

He stepped out of his shoes, and she pulled his trousers down to the floor, allowing him to completely step out of them. She took a moment to appraise his nearly nude form as he stood in the middle of the floor, wearing only a pair of heather boxer briefs. He was, indeed, hard, and the underwear poked out towards her invitingly.

They embraced. She could feel the iron smoothness of his penis pressing hotly against her abdomen as his hands caressed her back and his tongue explored her mouth. She was so hot and wet, she ached for his cock, but he continued to kiss her, stoking the fire. Once, his hand brushed lightly against the front of her panties, which sent a tidal wave of pre-orgasmic sensations coursing through her body. She thought it might have been accidental, until his hand again found her labia, but this time with a deliberate pressure that made her gasp.

He easily picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around his mid-section. Her half-crazed mind anticipated him entering her then, and she began grinding her pussy into his belly. He bent his head down and put his mouth over her right nipple, and alternated between sucking it and speedily trilling his tongue over it. All the while he walked them over to the bed. He stopped at the foot of it and placed her down to the mattress. She was loathe to be apart from his masculine body, but she allowed him to remove her garter and toss it on to the floor behind him. He then gently rolled the left stocking down to her ankle, his tongue following closely behind.

"You have such sexy legs," he told her, "are you an athlete?"

"Uh-huh," was all her none-too-coherent mind could muster, linguistically; she had run track during her college years, and still jogged and swam as often as she could, to keep in shape.

He grabbed the rolled up stocking with his teeth and pulled it off with his mouth. He returned to her foot and began sucking each of her exquisite toes. No one had ever done this to her, and although she would normally find it kind of gross, she was so turned on at that point that she could not take it any more; she wanted to fuck him.

"I want you," she groaned.

"Not yet." He placed his right index finger on the front of her panties, squarely on her clitoris and removed the other stocking with his left hand. He kept his finger completely stationary, but the constant pressure in her clit, even through the silk of her panties, sent a shudder through her body. Her feet were freshly pedicured, so he sucked on each painted toe nail of her right foot, after the stocking was removed and placed on the floor. He ran his tongue over the soles of her feet, too. While this new sensation tickled her and made her squirm , it also served to heighten her libidinal impulses.

He moved the front of her underwear aside and gently ran his thumb down her slit. She had been so yearning for his touch that when actual contact came, it had the strength of an electrical current being passed directly into her vagina. She thrust her butt off the bed and into the air. As she did so, he he hooked a finger around her waistband, at each hip and pulled the panties off. He watched the white material travel slowly down her long, smooth, muscular legs with an interested eye. He wanted so much to take off his own underwear and enter just then, but delayed.

"Fuck me," she said, "I want you now."

Apparently she wanted the same thing, he grinned. "Almost," he told her.

He looked down at perhaps the most beautiful nude body he had ever seen. Her legs were hanging off the end of the bed, so that her toes were just brushing the carpet below. The hair above her vagina was trimmed short with geometrical precision, almost like an arrow pointing down to her tightly closed lips. He was as hard as would ever get, so he took off the briefs. The tip of his penis got caught in the waistband, and snapped back and hit his lower abdomen with a resounding "Smack!" Slightly embarrassed, he looked at her sheepishly.

She couldn't help but to smile at the comic scene before her, but her attention was solely focused on his rock-hard genitals, not the awkwardness of how he took off his underwear. He was not overly impressive in length, but was so thick in girth that she almost did a double-take. His penis extended straight out, instead of up, and seemed weighted by the tremendous, purple head at the tip.

She sat up in one fluid motion, flexing her tight abs, then leaned forward and took him in her mouth. His hot and porcelain-smooth head seemed to throb against her tongue, or was that just her imagination? She went down a little farther, feeling the underside of his iron cock pressed against her tongue. She teased him for a little while by flicking her tongue lightly over his head, which was approximately the size & shape of a golf ball, and then moved down to the base of the shaft, taking him completely in her mouth.

He pulled her away from his dick and gave a little smile, "My turn."

She smiled and thought to herself, Oooh, I can't wait. She thought he was going orally stimulate her, so she leaned back on the bed and scootched her pelvis forward, to make her quim more accessible to his mouth, but he didn't. Instead he helped her to her feet and walked her over to the terrace. She was a little disappointed because her pussy was so wet & ready for his mouth, but she walked, hand-in-hand, with him outdoors. There was the slightest twinge of hesitation; she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to be completely naked, where anybody could see her.

He seemed to sense her trepidation, however, and whispered to her, "I can't see you in there; it's too dark. I want to look at you."

There was a little bit of residual light coming up from the street lights below, but it was mostly dark, so she was somewhat comforted by that fact.

That, and because he didn't seem worried about being outside with a full erection. She smiled at that thought.

He placed her against the banister, the limestone cold against her buttocks, and stepped back to view her. She was gorgeous, with a lithe body of a high schooler. The subtle ambient light made her smooth skin glow softly; it danced over her hips and thighs, highlighted her calves & tummy, and accentuated her breasts. She was so amazingly sexy.

He put his hands under her arms and lifted her up. He could feel her tense when he sat her down on the balcony wall -- it was a long way down. He gripped her hand tightly and assured her that she was safe, "I gotcha."

Still holding her hand, he dropped down to his knees and parted her legs. He slowly ran the fingers of his other hand up her inner thigh, and there was a strong correlation between his proximity to her crotch and her temperature: at that moment she thought she might ignite. He wrapped his arms around her waist and locked his hands together at her lower back, to make sure she was safe from falling, and placed his tongue against her hairless outer mons. The inner lips of her vagina were not visible to the outside, and the outer lips were tightly closed around them. He found this to be quite exciting, and could no longer wait to plunge his tongue deep inside her. She cried out with pleasure when his tongue entered her hot, moist box, and continued to writhe in ecstasy as it explored her wet folds of tissue. The fresh scent of soap mingled with the strong odor of her freshly-lubricated inner walls; the sexual heat continued to rise as he orally satisfied her.

Finally he was ready. He stood up, placed his hands under her butt, and lifted her to his chest. She wrapped her legs around his midsection and kissed him hard. He reciprocated her fast tongue action, much like a fencing match: lunge & parry. His own tongue traveled down her chin, her neck. He pressed it hard into her neck, in the small concave area at her jawline, just below her ear. He gave a little nibble to her left lobe, then a much more forceful nip. He felt the air expelled from her lungs as she gasped in his arms. The tip of his tongue found the inside of her ear. He exhaled a long, hot breath into it and was pleased to feel her entire body tremble with excitement in response. He worked her ear for a couple more minutes, and as he did noticed a large birthmark behind her left ear, almost covered by her hairline. He gave that a kiss, too; hell, why not?

"Fuck me," she hissed into his ear, "fuck me now; I can't wait any longer."

He looked down into her gorgeous green eyes and smiled, "No more teasing?"

"No! Fuck the foreplay; I want you so bad."

He laughed and lowered her onto his penis. Both of his arms were wrapped around her so she reached down to guide him in. There was an amazing moment of ecstasy, an indescribable rush as his bulbous head entered her, and she gasped. He countered by biting her bottom lip and clenching her ass. He slowly lowered her a little farther, until he was completely inside, and his pubic hair was flush with her own sparse curls. He gently carried her inside, to the bed.
They lay down, as one, and he began to slowly thrust himself deeper inside her. She ground her hips up into his and grabbed his shoulder blades. Instead of going faster, he stopped completely, leaving his rod immobile, but deep within her.

They did begin moving again, slowly at first but in perfect harmony. Soon the pace quickened, until both nude bodies were writhing and sweaty. After a few minutes, she came twice in quick succession, the last accompanied by a sharp cry of heated pleasure. On several occasions he was close to crossing the ejaculation threshold, so he slowed down and concentrated on "Deeper," not "Faster."

After ten minutes, they were both covered in sweat and breathing heavily. Their hips & legs were tired, but instead of slowing, or even stopping, they pressed on. Soon they were pumping their torsos at a frenzied, fever-pitch rate. He sucked hard on her neck and pinched her nipples as she orgasmed three more times, calling out very loudly when she did so. She gripped the sheets and ripped them off, she dug her nails deep into his back, and she was breathing so hard she feared hyperventilation, yet still she bucked her hips with utter abandon.

Rarely did she call out during sex, the price of having small children in the house perhaps, but there were no children at that hotel that night, in that room with them, and she voiced her pleasure very strongly. Each orgasm brought with it a new sensitivity and wave of heat that spread from her groin to her chest, increasing until it burned.

Finally he passed the point of no return. His mind blacked out and he thrust his cock as deep as it could penetrate. His entire body stiffened and his toes clenched so tightly he thought they might break. She reached down and put her hand on his ass when he came, and felt both cheeks flex powerfully. She could feel his dick flexing inside of her, pumping vigorously as it expelled hot semen into her.

And then it was over. Both resumed breathing, hard & heavy. He carefully removed his still rock-hard penis from her vagina and rolled over to his back. In the subtle light that filtered in from the street she watched his glistening dick lose its rigidity, then wilt altogether, but she could still feel the remnants of the fading orgasms within her, much like the aftershocks of an earthquake.

After a few minutes, their breathing returned to normal, they ceased sweating, and their heart rates slowed. He stared up at the white ceiling, wondering what to do next. This was always the hard part, he thought. He sat up and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. He told her that what they had just shared was amazing, thanked her very much, and kissed her goodbye, his lips lingering a moment on the birthmark behind her right ear.

She watched him dress in the minimal light, and sadly watched his fantastic ass disappear under his underwear, then his slacks. Even fully dressed he had a really great body.

"Goodbye, stranger," she said. She had one last tiny aftershock as she watched him walk out into the hallway and close the door behind him, leaving her alone in the darkness.

He returned to the bar. There weren't nearly as many patrons at the bar as there had been earlier, when he had met the woman. He walked right up to the bar and sat down.

The bartender saw him coming and recognized the man from earlier in the evening. He remembered the good-looking woman the man had left with, and he saw the exhausted and thoroughly USED way the man looked upon reentering the bar. Wow, he thought, that must've been some kind of great, earth-shattering, body-rocking, nightstand-toppling sex. The guy had looked really good before: clean, crisp, virile. The guy that sat before him then was sweaty, his hair disheveled, his clothes a rumpled mess hanging from his body. He wasn't sure if he should get the guy a drink, or get him a blood transfusion; he looked like he had just run a marathon. Or two. Damn!

"Get you something sir?"

The guy pulled out his wallet, "Yeah. A draft, please."

The guy nursed that beer, then half of another, until daybreak. He was quiet and serenely watched the sun coming up over the water. Finally he said, "You know, my kids would love this. They are both very early-risers; they are up with the sun, normally. I'd like to be with them right now, to share this sunrise with them."

Wow. The bartender had heard his share of guilt over the years; guys who succumb to the allure of a tropical place and cheat on their wives, then drink their sorrows away the next day. It was kind of sad.

The guy got up and thanked the bartender for the beer.

"You want me to call you a cab, buddy?"

The guy shook his head, "Nah, I'll walk. It's not far."

"All right. Take it easy," the bartender said to the guy's back.

"You too."

...

He left the beer in a trashcan and bought a newspaper in his hotel lobby. He perused the headlines on the elevator-ride to his floor and jammed a stick of gum into his mouth, in hopes of covering the alcohol stench that presumably followed him home from the bar. He ran his hand through his hair, but what was the point, really? He punched his card-key into the door and walked into his room.

Inside, his wife and two children were huddled together in their bedclothes, on the large couch at the center of the room, watching TV and eating a hearty room-service breakfast. His youngest was still wearing the Mickey Mouse ears from yesterday, and squealed when Daddy stole a piece of French Toast from his plate, "Daddy, Mommy's got a big bruise on her neck. She says she probably got it from one of the rides yesterday."

He bent over and placed a loving, tender kiss on his wife's lips.

"Hiyuh, stranger," she whispered.

"Hiyuh, back," he returned.

"Where were you, Dad?"

He smiled, "I went on a tropical adventure!" He gave his wife another little kiss, this one just behind her left ear, where there was a birthmark that disappeared under her beautiful, salon-induced blonde hair.

end.
© Copyright 2006 Fraught-With-Safety (no2freakshow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1103791-A-Tropical-Adventure