*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104804-Overlook
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Environment · #1104804
About two friends
It was a while ago, when my friend started to get mad at me. She liked it when people are truthful, so I simply went up to her and said, "Stephanie I know I said I didn't mind you and Brandon going out, but now I feel kind of wierd about it". We stood there next to eachother for a while and went through 1 minute of awkard silence.
Then she said, "Don't try anything".
I said, "I won't".
When I said that to her I meant it, but she didn't believe me. For a while we went on yelling and ignoring eachother. She would talk nice to me a lot, so I thought we were friends again. But when I talked to her and asked her if we were cool.
She said, "I never said that. You said you still liked Brandon therefore you pose as a threat to me".
I tried forever to explain to her that I don't like him that much anymore and we were just friends, but she never listened. I would try constantly to make up with her and be friends. She was just making everything so complicated, and my mom was yelling at me that day and everything. So I sent her an emial that was hateful, and that i probally should havae never sent.
But now we have made up, and we are friends again, which is just easier for the whole world. I told her she could trust me and she now believes me. I thought i had lost another friend, but I got her back!
A lot of things can happen from just saying one thing. So now I know to be careful about what to say.
© Copyright 2006 Brittany (computerchick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104804-Overlook