*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105311-Dear-dear-Anonymous
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Writing.Com · #1105311
Today I discovered someone has bought me an upgrade, I so want to say, thank you!
Anonymous, what a word! A person without a name or face who gives and blesses, without expectation or regard to being thanked. An act of uncommon kindness, begetting consequences that touches the human heart, restores hope, kindles a new flame to give… in return… if one only knew…who to bless back.

Anonymous does not want to be blessed back. Sorry for your luck sweetie ! But , you can’t out give God. God loves a cheerful giver. The Word says, actually a hilarious giver ! I will get you in the end… aha ! I pray that your loving kindness will be returned unto you ten fold, in all the areas of your life… for you have truly blessed mine. I pray when you go to that “yard sale”, you find something you have truly desired for your home or family, at such a price, you know God has His hand in it! I pray, when there is trouble or illness that God speedily restore and heal your loved one. I pray that God fills your heart with joy from His hand, and blesses you coming in your door, and going out your door. I pray, when you lest expect a miracle or blessing from God, Wham! He’s got you covered! Ahhhh, you know not what you have done in blessing me so unexpectedly. Thank you will never be enough ! You know what you did…So does God.

I am a believer in prayer , the power of the tongue, and written word. I am a pay it forward, kind of person, yet, I desire to be a blessing in your life !

Dear Anonymous, my heart hugs you… and with tears in my eyes, I do thank you. I hope you read this and truly understand… how, so very much, I am humbled and grateful for what you have done…!!!

Now…let me tell you what you have done:

A few years back, I was a moderator here. I went through a very bad time with both my parents dying nine months apart. It almost destroyed me. I lost my home, got divorced, had to leave my job of 15 yrs. due to illness and severe health problems, life became very grim. Poverty overcame me, I could not pay my membership nor could I stay online anymore. I lost my entire portfolio with about 350 pieces, trophies, merit badges…everything. What I did not lose to my great joy, was my friends here, who went through some of those times with me, and gave so much of their heart. I did not lose everything entirely. No, I still have my Writing.com family here and new friends to make.

I came back here to Writing about two days ago. Started a free account so I could visit with others here, and read and rate others works. You get 5 pieces hey ,I’m grateful for the 5 pieces! I’m home! God, you have no idea how I have missed the people here and the place. This is where I learned so much about writing, about growing, about loving people even online. I did not know when I could afford to get back online and buy an upgrade. I’m still picking up the pieces and starting over…slowly. Today, I went into my email to respond to those who have written me, and found out someone had purchased an upgrade for me…Anonymously.
Dear, dear Anonymous. I sat there and tears filled my eyes. I was stunned. It’s hard to write this… with the same said tears in my eyes. I’m not even online yet! I’m on my son’s computer who is online! God will make a way. He always does. It is my fervent, hopeful prayer that someday I too will be able to help someone with their dream and buy an upgrade also. See what you have started????? I said I am a pay it forward person.

I am so very grateful for your loving kindness. This was so very unexpected! Don’t you just love it when you knock the socks off of someone, with doing such an unexpected act? Well, you did! I had to go into the kitchen where my daughter was washing dishes, and tell her what you had done! Her face lit up, and she praised you, and she praised God for your kindness! This has blessed her also. You see, I stopped writing. I think a part of me died inside, when my parents died and everything went so wrong. My daughter knew how much writing meant to me, and my desire to become a better writer…it all ceased. You cannot change who you are inside…only circumstances can hide the truth, even from yourself.

I felt I had failed everyone. I was a co-editor for a Christian Newsletter and I felt I had failed them terribly. I just couldn’t write anymore. The writer’s block of writer’s block. How could I lift anyone up, when I was so terribly “down”. Satan’s a liar. But unfortunately I listened to all those bad things he likes to tell you when life becomes unbearable. It did.

I lost heart. It is slowly coming back. I believe God wants me back online again and writing. You are a part of His plan in working a new thing in me and restoring me to something different. Maybe a good deal humbler. I want to write again! I don’t know about what yet…but He does.

Dear, dear Anonymous…Thank you so very much. Now do you understand what you have truly done to this once broken heart.

Hugs Cat.





© Copyright 2006 Lionessbgud (lionessbgud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1105311-Dear-dear-Anonymous