*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1112208-PREFACE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Preface · Fantasy · #1112208
This selection is part of the preface to a fantasy novel for a chronicles of mine.
The bean sidhe presages quietus. Consider presages the candles burning out. Everything will get dark. The bean sidhe's cries will be endless. The withes will wither whomever gets found by the evil apparitions representing the willow bearing these withes. The waters will cause reckless billows. The security of the world will evanesce just as the taste will of a water so pure and empowering that it gives the drinker the ability to become eolian. The empyrean will gradually split, and immense, turbulent, tumultuous gusts of wind will commence. He prognosticates that he shall fall along with it, because this world is his own.

This world was created to prevent those living under a jeremiad from actually living it. He knows what will happen before anyone else will, yet he creates a mist that will blur their futures, their pasts, and their presents. He holds meetings occasionally, reading a philippic, notifying everyone on the life they are in for; and then, with a tactic as vague and inconceivable as their lives, he stops the clock. He tatters the lives of the jeremiads and hides them behind the most implausible metaphors, stopping the blighted from dying the most merciless life, although they will, in turn, have to live a woeful, distraught, perplexed one.

This world is called Euthanasia.
© Copyright 2006 Sabrina Fleur (crimsonfleur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1112208-PREFACE