*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1113197-A-Fathers-Love
Rated: E · Draft · Family · #1113197
The Love of a father
A father is the person that you can talk to when other people would rather not listen to you. He is the one who can give you sound advice without charging for his advice. He is the parent that most of his children learn to operate a car and the lawn mower and other outdoor activities that men and boys enjoy.
A father is a forever friend that is always there to help each of his children realize his true and unending love for them. A father is to be proud of all his children even though some of them may do things that are displeasing to him. Their father still loves them.
The Father is a man that must truly rely on God for their daily and inner strength.
They have a big responsibility to their families, and this duty requires them to provide the basic essentials to everyone within the family unit. This is when the father must truly trust the Lord for his guidance in all his struggles and hardships that come along.
Our Father is the parent that when we need encouragement and reassurance in our life, he can offer us the support and comfort that we desire in the times of our anguish. The most important way for our father to be able to accomplish this is through their unconditional love for us.
No matter what happens in our lives, our Father will always love us. Just as our Heavenly Father above does, our Father's love is one of patience, kindness, and gentleness. Fathers are a valuable credit to the family and we love them very much.
Happy Father's Day-------
Laura Howard 5-31-2006
7:25pm
© Copyright 2006 Christian Writer (laurahoward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1113197-A-Fathers-Love