*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1115800-Money
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Opinion · #1115800
My feelings about being poor all the time
Okay, I hate being fucking broke. My husband got laid off, and is making no real effort to find a new job. I posted his resume on the net. Ha! he can go screw himself.

I am working overtime just so that I can have a little bit of money on my vacation. Plus writing constantly, trying to break into print. So what does my hubby do yesterday? He goes out and buys a brand new DVD-R. SOB He then proceeds to spend anothe 50 bucks on a new universal remote because our old one won't work to record. Of all the stupid fucking things...

What he can't just stand up and take the two strides to the damn thing and hit record?? Gimmie a freaking break.

And today of course was another 40 bucks to buy two newly released movie.

We are avid movie collectors so this 40 bucks wasn't all that, but we also have an agreement, no purchases over 50 bucks without cunsulting one another.

So what happened yesterday, you might ask?

The fucking thing was 75% off, and being how hes wanted one he didn't think I would mind that he spent over 100 buck for that and the remote.


Oh well needed to vent....

Serenity
© Copyright 2006 Serenity (gen13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1115800-Money