*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1121464-My-Thoughts
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1121464
Just my personal thoughts on living a happy life.
I have recently become the perpetual student- I want to learn about everything! Having just finished medical school, (which as it turns out, is my life's purpose). I am now on a journey of self-discovery. I've learned that my spirit animal is the hawk, and I have a new-found passion in my life-hence, my name here. I have begun the search...reading,listening, searching for me. I have read everything from Wicca to Buddism, Vision Quest, meditation to Sylvia Browne books. There is sooo much more to me that I ever dreamt! I have found a peace like I've never known in my life. It's become evident that it's more than just one way of looking at things, it's a combination of many! I've learned to think from the end, and discovered that if you believe, ANYTHING is possible!

The journey of discovery that I'm on is an amazing process still and I hope that the feeling of peace I have never leaves me, simply because for the first time ever, I know that I'm never truly alone, and the realization of being perfect as I am, really hit me the other nite while I was outside, alone (the only one outside at 11:00 watering the lawn anyway) that if its true that we were made in the image of God then we have to be perfect! There's just no way around that! So why would I have spent so many years of my life obsessing about looking this way as opposed to that way, or following one persons idea of right and wrong? I need, as we all do, to find the "right fit" for ourselves. We have to find what makes us truly happy be it in our jobs or in relationships or in just the day to day "things." We all have free will. We can choose to me happy, or choose to be depressed and miserable. That was a really hard thing for me to grasp. I looked at my situation and wished for better-wishing got me just that. A sort of cycle, I had to learn to ask-not wish. It truly is all here, you ASK and BELIEVE! Miracles do happen! I can't stress belief enough...Picture what you want in your mind, ASK and Believe! Picture what you will do when your request is answered. Picture all the details,the color, the whatever makes it real! BELIEVE!
© Copyright 2006 passionhawk61 (passionhawk61 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1121464-My-Thoughts