*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123679-My-english-test
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Children's · #1123679
This test of mine was for english. I also got an A+ for it
This was for an english test in english that we had to do for homework. Well, i love the paranormal and supernatural and i want to follow the path that Derek Acorah is on. well, when the teacher told us about this test, she said we can write ANYTHING in it. then someone asked if it can have ANYTHING in it and the teacher said it can have anything you want in it.

My little made up story is about a 14 year old teenager called Jim, he was short, had black hair and is pale skinned. This story starts off with him walking on a beach. Read on see what happens……

He had gone walking to the beach when he was collecting cockle shells for his mum when he just suddenly fainted. He then saw in his mind an orb and then a chupacabra. A chupacabra is a demon with three clawed fingers, glowing red eyes, walks like a human slouched and had demonic wings. It’s other name is the jersey devil. Which means “goat sucker” It also has sharp teeth. They also appear at night time.

He woke up with his face in the sand. He was pondering ideas for the vision on the way home. By the time he got home it was 7 : 00 p.m.

“ Yo ma! I’m home!”

“Oh thank goodness. I was beginning to worry about you.”

“Is tea ready yet?”

“Almost. Why not have a nap?”

“Sure thing.”

Two hours later…..

“Jim! Tea’s ready!”

“Wha? Oh! Tea! Comin.”

They had spaghetti balinese for tea. After 5 minutes of eating their tea, Jim’s mum then told him to go tell his dad in the forest, which is cutting wood, that tea is ready. So Jim went to the forest.

When Jim ventured into the forest he wasn’t quite sure where he was going. When he thought he HAD lost his way he found an opening in the forest. In the centre of the opening there was a spherical item glowing a faint and deadly red. Jim cautiously progressed towards the new found item. When he got to it he was considering what it could be. At the same time he felt two things at the same time coming from the very thing itself. He was feeling lust and also fearing it. He slowly but progressively reached for the sphere giving into the lust.

When he grabbed it the immediate second he heard a rustle making him jump. He peered over his shoulder and saw a humanoid object! He was starting to get scared. What he saw was a blackish snout with white teeth bearing. He knew it wasn’t a wolf because it had glowing red eyes. It then leaped out of the bush it was hiding in making Jim turn towards it. It stood on two hind legs, which were covered in blackish fur, thin blackish thighs, a protuberant penis, thin blackish waist, blackish six pack, buffed up limbs (arm and legs) a short neck, long snout, sharp teeth with drool emitting from the mouth , glowing red eyes, small ears, it had demonic wings that looked like a dragons but more demon, and what was scariest of all, it looked ravenous.

Jim looked at the sky and realized it was nigh time. With only the moonlight showing revealing the beast, Jim then realized it was a chupacabra, the jersey devil. He read about them in a paranormal book at one time. It fitted all the descriptions. He also read that if you’re in its territory it would become deranged. Especially the males. Jim could tell it was a male because of it’s penis. It was very detailed due to the moonlight. It wasn’t erect. It was 4 inches long with a foreskin. It looked like a greyish black colour. He tried to remember what they feared. The obvious was sunlight. It was an item of some sort. He wasn’t worried about memory, he was more worried about his life. If a chupacabra gets deranged it will strike down anything that is alive. So Jim made a bolt for it. He heard branch and twigs breaking and snapping behind him so he knew he was being chased. He was wandering on how to outrun a thing that’s as fast as a wolf. He then noticed that the noises behind him had ceased.

He stopped for a breath, panting restlessly. He was wandering where the chupacabra was. He then suddenly at that point remembered something else that he read. It was that chupacabra are very sly and tactical when giving chase in it’s own territory.

Jim was starting to worry again. His exertion was wearing him out. He was in front of a non-detailed pond except for a few silver ripples reflecting in the moonlight. He thought it might be the wind making the ripples. He was about to take a drink when he noticed something red thing appear in the water/ then a second red thing appeared in the water. They were oval shaped pointed at the ends. He realized what it was and jumped back in shock just before a three clawed hand swiped for him. He couldn’t believe that he never thought that the chupacabra caused the ripples.

The chupacabra was slowly rising from the pond making it look like silvery-black slime dripping of it. At this point, the chupacabra had the upper hand.. It stood at it’s tallest height with a smirk on its face looking at Jim at a full ten feet. The ten foot demon started to slowly proceed towards Jim. Jim was so dumbfound he was paralysed. He used all his strength and mental power to move but was too astonished to move.

At this point, the chupacabra was nearly upon Jim. Jim was starting to be on the verge of crying from fear. The chupacabra saw this but didn’t care, for chupacabra were merciless when deranged. The jersey devil was about to strike but before it could Jim had broken the invisible force holding him frozen and dodged the claw in the nick of time. So instead, the claw missed and cracked the ground. So, Jim taking this advantage, made another bolt for it, but felt a stabbing pain in the back of his left leg causing him to limp. He knew he wasn’t to get away from the chupacabra. He was still trying to remember what chupacabra feared. So, he took the risk and went with his hunch. He heard the chupacabra nearly behind him so he did a drop and roll trick and it worked for the chupacabra had tripped up over Jim. It got back up and started to snarl while bearing it’s teeth. It thought Jim was now going to fight it so it got its claws ready for swipes. But something was different. There were red marks on it’s teeth so it was obvious to Jim that it had bitten him. That wasn’t good. He had to get out of the woods and away from the chupacabra quickly. So he pulled out the red orb from his pocket going with his hunch. But, strangely, the orb wasn’t a deadly red, it was a more rather, calming, safe violet. Jim felt relaxed due to the orb but the chupacabra howled with its wings fully extended making it a total of 15 feet in length. It then started staring enviously at the calming, safe violet orb. Jim, noticing this was going to take the risk and give the orb to the demon. Jim slowly, but reassuringly. Moved towards the jersey devil. With the way Jim was walking the chupacabra suddenly became cautious in case it was a trick. Jim was 2 feet from the jersey devil. He then grabbed the orb with both arms and extended his arms towards the chupacabra with a reassuring smile. The chupacabra then started to slowly reach for the orb with one hand and when it grabbed the orb Jim felt a weird surge go through him. He thought he felt safe and so did the chupacabra. Jim thought at that exact moment a bond had grown between them. The chupacabra saw the pain Jim felt and then bent down and licked his leg, curing the wounds, then stood up again and gave Jim a lick and the chupacabra was about to fly off when Jim told it to wait. So it did, and Jim kissed the chupacabra, and the look in it’s eyes looked as if it appreciated it, then flew off. Jim then started to feel that he would remember this for a LONG time. He then decided to then go home forgetting about dad since of the weird episode of running from something then liking that something. He also felt a tingling sensation on his left shoulder. When he was at the edge of the forest he bumped into his dad.

“Oh! Heya dad!”

“What are you doing out so late?”

“Mum told me to tell you tea is ready.”

“Oh? Really? Well, we better be going then”

“Yeah”

After reaching the house in silence. All the way to the house Jim couldn’t stop thinking about the chupacabra and its protuberant penis. He was really obsessed with the penis. When they entered the house the mother asked what took them so long. The father said t was because they got lost. Jim then went to his bedroom saying on his way there that he was going to bed. It was only half-true. He also wanted to see if there was a mark on his left shoulder. When he got into his bedroom he took his top and shirt off seeing a black thing on his left shoulder. It looked like a circle with a pointed oval on it with a cat-like pupil in the centre. Jim also read that if you are lucky enough to make a bond with a chupacabra it would leave a mark on you. It normally makes a shape of an eye in a circle which means you have a bond with a chupacabra for all eternity. It is not yet know why but they normally come to your aid when you’re in trouble. Jim felt that he was really lucky to have an eternal supernatural friend. And with that he slipped into his pyjamas and went to bed.

The end.

AT this part "It stood on two hind legs, which were covered in blackish fur, thin blackish thighs, a protuberant penis, thin blackish waist, blackish six pack" Should i have wrote "protruberant" or "protuding"?

protruberant means bulging out
protuding means sticking out

I didn't know which one to choose. well, i got an A+ for it!!! i feel proud of this story.
© Copyright 2006 samagthra (samagthra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1123679-My-english-test