*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125739-A-theft
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Detective · #1125739
This is about a maid who had committed a theft.
There is a house in front of my home. My neighbor, Aunt Sabina lives there alone. A maid had been working in her home for many months, before she was sent to jail, for accused of committing a theft.
It was started all along, when aunt Sabina informed my mother on phone, about the loss of 3000Rupees. My mother then called our neighbor, aunt Sheer, along with other aunts. Together they went to aunt Sabina home at 9:00.
At first, they asked her if she had put money somewhere and forgotten. Getting no answer, they began looking for the money all over in the house. When they failed to find it, they asked the maid, who was acting suspiciously, if she had taken the 3000Rs or if she had money stashed somewhere. She did not reply. My mother and her neighbor friends became angry and tired of asking her many times and getting no answer.
Anyway, after 2to3 minutes she disclosed the truth and started crying. When she controlled her self after crying, she again said that she had not taken away the money.
With tiredness and anger DHA (Defense Housing Authority) Security were called in by mama and suddenly the house was filled with men in light blue uniform. Along with them, the police also reached. They asked the questions for getting the truth. She replied that she had taken money and gave them to her daughter Amna.On asking where her daughter was she did not answered. The Police inspector got angry and scolded her.
My mother told the police that the maid had a mobile too. The police ordered mama to ring the bell on all those numbers on mobile. My mother rung all the number's but did not found the number of maid's daughter. The police then ordered the maid to tell the number of her Amna, but she didn’t.
To find Amna, my mother, aunt Seher along with aunt Subiha and her maid (don't know surely if she was with them) along with police, went to her home in the village. Her small house was inspected. Aunt Seher took the scissor from somewhere and cut maid's bags that were there and checked if the money had been there. They asked her sister-in-law and other family members that were present. One of the women told that they also did not see Amna. They also told that the maid and her daughter are suspicious right from the top. When mother did not found what they had been looking for, they came back. Once again they asked her.
The maid was cunning; she didn’t replied even when the shoes by police in front of everybody were beating her. When they also became tired she was taken to the jail. They’re the police again asked her and ordered her to tell the truth. She was beaten but as she was clever she did not told the truth even in the presence of many wounds.
It was later found out that the maid had hid those 3000rupees from the previous Friday behind the cushion of the sofa in the guest room, and gave that money to her daughter, who went away with her male friend.
She is in jail now. She did not tell the truth about money. We still don't know if she used that money or not and where her daughter is who had taken the money, 3000rupees.
© Copyright 2006 Snow White (azka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1125739-A-theft