*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128895-Count-your-blessings
by rosita
Rated: E · Editorial · Emotional · #1128895
Where I come from!!
One thing that i have learnt is to be grateful for what i have, my family, my friends and the life that i live! I come from what some people might call a 3rd rate country. Dont get me wrong, I love my country to death and wouldnt trade it for anything.! But there is something people dont do, they dont appreciate their lives and are always wishing they would switch their lives for someone elses'. Have you ever woken up one day and wondered where your next meal was going to come from? Have you ever gone hungry for days wishing you would just die rather than go on living? Or has the thought of stealing ever crossed your mind since there was no other option left,just to get some money?? If your answer to all these questions is No, Thank God for what you have and quit complaining!! YOu dont know what hunger is until you have felt it for days, without anyone to help you. I will leave you with this peace of advice, thank God for your life and always count your blessings, there are people who dont know luxury, they only hear about it,dont even have a clue what that means. There are people living in complete poverty, hunger reminds them of where they were born! They did not choose that kind of life, Only God knows Why! When you wake up every morning, look around you and count your blessings. I come from that kind of place and I know What someone means when they say they are hungry, Im trying my best to change things and make it a better place, but i cant do it alone, i need your help! If you read this and would like to help please send me an email on my writing.com email.
REMEMBER, STOP COMPLAINING AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2006 rosita (ruby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1128895-Count-your-blessings