*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129105-Linguistic-Liaison-Chpt-5
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1129105
Alyse enters a home uninvited and is more that willing to make up for it.
Alyse stepped through the gate straightening her skirt around her waist as she bid a fond farewell to the young ladies calling after her. They pleaded with her to stay for a while longer but she was forced to leave them disappointed. After all. Jack was nowhere to be found on the premises which meant that her search would have to take her elsewhere on this portion of the Wunderlend Academy campus.

The path Alyse was on took her deeper into a more wooded area of this strange portion of the campus grounds. Just ahead of her there was a small cottage nestled in a thick patch of colorful brush. She made her way over to it and approached the front door. Alyse tried the knob and pushed the door open. Stepping inside, her initial perception was that no one was home until she heard the faint sound of someone singing a tune somewhere off in the distance.

Following the voice, Alyse eventually pushed open the door to a bathroom where she found her culprit inside of the shower. The blurry vision on the other side of the glass suddenly fell silent as she stepped into the room. Alyse saw the body turn and pull back the glass shield until she was left standing there staring at the dripping wet naked male specimen before her.

“Who are you?” he asked her.

“I’m sorry,” she said, pulling a towel down off the wall and handing it to him. “My name is Alyse.”

He stepped out of the shower and rubbed the towel over his body. “Well, Alyse, do you always come barging into other people’s home without an invitation?”

“No. Not always. I was simply looking for Jack.”

“I’m afraid Jack’s not here.” He dropped the towel to the floor and watched Alyse’s face crinkle up with disappointment. “But the two of us still are and we still have the matter of your intrusion to deal with.”

“Really, I do apologize. What would you have me do to make it up?”

“The faux pas was yours. I don’t see any reason why I should burden myself with its solution, do you?”

“Quite right,” Alyse replied. “Please. Come this way.”

Alyse turned and started on her way down the hall leading away from the bathroom with her new companion at her back. They continued to move until they came to a small sitting room where Alyse turned to face him again. “May I ask what your name is?”

“Certainly. My name is Kyle.”

“Alright, Kyle. I’m going to need you to have a seat right here,” she said, motioning towards the couch at his back. He took a step back and complied with her request. “Good. Now move your legs apart so that I can really get a good look at that huge dick of yours.” Alyse pulled off her dark blue Wunderlend jacket as she stared down at the slender rod between his legs that was already starting to swell. “Do you mind stroking it a bit while I watch?”

“Not at all,” Kyle said, wrapping his fingers around his member as Alyse began to undo the buttons down the front of her light blue blouse.

Dropping the article of clothing down to the floor, she instantly took her hardening nipples up into her fingers and gave them each a simultaneous pinch while watching his hand move. “Does that feel good?” she asked him. He just nodded his head as he stared at the naked masses covering her chest. “I’ll bet it does,” Alyse said, watching as the head of the beast continued to swell up. “Do it faster,” Alyse commanded as she pushed her skirt down to the floor. She was completely nude now. “Let me see you really pound it for me.”

Again he complied with her orders, placing his free hand over his balls and stroking his hand up and down on the hardening shaft at an ever increasing rate. Alyse walked over to the couch and had a seat next to him. She placed her arm around the back of his neck and stroke a hand up his thigh, staring down at the thick pole that he abused while he glared at her breasts. “Easy,” she said to him when she began to hear his heavy breathing meld into soft pants. His hand slowed his action at the sound of her voice. “Let’s not loose that first shot of cream just yet. My penance has just gotten underway.” Alyse reached up and took hold of her breast. She squeezed down hard as she watched his hand slowly move up and down the stiff length of him. “It looks so hard,” she breathed into the side of his face. “Tell you what. How about you hold it still for me while I suck some of your precum out of the tip. Would that be okay?” Again he nodded his agreement. Alyse shifted her body on the couch and with a smile she began to lower her face down to his lap. “I’ll bet that meat is going to be so warm.”

Kyle held his hands as still as he could as he felt Alyse wrap her lips around the end of him. He let go with a sharp gasp as he felt her suck back hard while swirling her tongue around him. Alyse had one hand on the back of the couch and the other on his leg. Her head wasn’t bobbing but she did swivel it around on her neck some as she suckled on the plump tip held still between her lips. She brought her head back up beside his, still staring down as he began his slow stroking once more. “Yes. Just like that,” she said. “Did you like it when I sucked your cock into my mouth?”

“It felt wonderful,” Kyle said to her.

“Really?” Alyse said, kneading her breast as his hand began to speed up along his shaft. “Do you know what would feel even better? This time when I suck you into me I want you to fuck my mouth. But try not to cum down my throat. I’m going to be tinkering with my tits and my clit to get my pussy all warm, wet, and ready for you. Agreed?”

“I’ll do what I can but I make no promises. That tongue of your is delightful indeed.”

Alyse climbed up on the couch and positioned herself on her knees as she lowered her face down into his lap once more. When her lips parted she felt one of his hands bury itself into her hair as he thrust his hips up and filled her mouth with his throbbing member. His other hand rubbed across the skin of her back until she felt him take hold of one of her ass cheeks. Alyse held up her end of the bargain, pinching her nipples and running her fingers through the moistening folds between her legs, but as she listened to his groaning grow more intense the faster his hips began to move she didn’t know how long Kyle would be able to maintain his.

Saliva began to pool at the corners of Alyse’s lips as he slid his rod in and out of her mouth. She sucked back hard and felt him twitch across her tongue. The wet walls of the cavern that she explored with her fingers also began to twitch and tingle with an excitement of their own. Without warning Alyse lifted her head up and sat up on her knees. She turned her eyes to the shock and disappointment that showed on Kyle’s face. “Well that was a close one, now wasn’t it?” Alyse crawled over him and straddled his legs. “Don’t look so glum,” she said. “Here.” Lifting her hips up higher, she ran a hand down across her abdomen and moved it to the wetness at the middle point of her hips. Using her fingers, she parted the wet folds and held the opening of her slick hole above the throbbing head of his shaft. She clutched hold of one of her breasts with the other hand. “Perhaps slamming that thick cock of yours in and out of here for a while will take your mind off of that fucking you just gave my mouth.”

Kyle pressed his palms into the flesh of each one of her ass cheeks and guided her down onto him. Alyse took right to bouncing up and down on top of him as Kyle timed his upward thrusts to match her motion. Alyse’s hot hole clenched tightly around him and slid across the pulsating flesh of his shaft with incredible ease. “You would have loved that, wouldn’t you?” Alyse breathed out over his grunts. “Cumming in my mouth while listening to me drink down and swallow every drop you had.” She leaned forward and hugged his head into her heaving chest. She pressed his nose directly into her cleavage as the motion of his body continued to jostle the mounds of flesh covering his face.

Their bodies were slapping together now. Listening to his moans grow louder by the second, Alyse knew that he was mere moments away from coating the inside of her with a jet stream of his seed. The image in her head of his throbbing piece releasing one burst after the next as he pounded into her was enough to trigger her body to convulsions as she covered the probe inside of her with her own orgasm. Moaning with unbridled ecstasy, Alyse sprang up from his lap and rose to her feet. Once again she was afforded the view of Kyle’s face twisted in frustration, his eyes begging her for release.

Alyse stepped back away from him and lowered her back down to the soft carpeted floor. “Come over here,” she said to him. Kyle dropped down to his knees and positioned himself between her open legs. Alyse pulled her knees back as he scooped her legs up and pulled her hips into him. She reached her hand down and took hold of his wet stick. She began rubbing the end of it around the outer edge of the opening to her ass and looked up into his eyes. “Do you like that?” she asked, smiling wickedly at him.

“Yes. Yes I do.”

“Go ahead then. Push it in my ass and see what that feels like.”

Kyle proceeded to do as he was told. She released her grip on him and he replaced it with his. Alyse placed her hands down on her cheeks and held them apart. They both watched as he lining the head of his prick up with her small opening until it began to disappear inside of her. Alyse cried out and he spoke in long groans as he drove the length of his shaft deep into her and started slamming his hips against her ass.

“Yes! Come on! Keep going!” Alyse brought her right leg up over her body and turned on her side. Kyle cradled her leg in his arm and placed his other hand on top of her hip as he began to pull her into him to meet each of his thrusts. His groans were strained and his breathing was labored. “Let me see it,” Alyse demanded of him through clenched teeth. “Come on, baby. Cum for me. Pull it out of my ass and let me see what you’ve been holding back.”

Kyle grunted loudly before yanking his cock from her opening and lying the hot flesh across her hip. His hand continued to stroke back and forth until Alyse saw the slit at the tip of his meat began to flood the side of her thigh white. Before the spill off could stop and the rod softened Kyle pushed open her cheek and reinserted it into her wet hole. “There now,” Alyse said as he slowly rocked back and forth over her. “I suppose that should be restitution enough. And from now on I’ll try and remember to knock and wait until I’m invited before entering this lovely home of yours.”

“Feel free to consider yourself invited anytime you’d like to stop by,” Kyle said to her.
© Copyright 2006 Lucidkaos (lucidkaos9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129105-Linguistic-Liaison-Chpt-5